Autographed Blu-rays

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you have any, post pics! If you get any ... come here and post pics! ;)

Here is all that I have ...

DSCF8933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was really lucky....

One of my friends lives in London so I sent my boxset down to him with the hope he could get it signed at the Expendables Premier.....

I thought he might have got Jason Stathams if he was lucky, but he managed to get the biggie !!

Cost me quite a few beers

Üvegtigris 3 - Glasstiger 3

It is a Hungarian blu-ray. They made 300 pcs of this edition, and 100 of these were signed by the cast:
UT3-res.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
I've posted these before in another thread, but then I saw this one..... So I figured I'd put them all in one spot. All of these were autographed in person.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow dude, you got the steelbooks autographed!!!?? Sahhhweeeet! What was going on? Making figures for them?

Reactions: spawnshop
Wow dude, you got the steelbooks autographed!!!?? Sahhhweeeet! What was going on? Making figures for them?

Thanks!

Well, I got to meet up with the cast of Walking Dead when we did the figures, but the other ones I just ended up running into the actors backstage at NYCC.
I had actually taken the Thor because I was supposed to meet up with Stan Lee, but I was late to meet him and never had the chance then, but ended up running into Clark Gregg instead. I had met up with the rest of the cast of The Avengers too, but it was so busy crazy, i missed getting Loki's autograph :(

I got some other ones I gotta dig up too.....

BTW, Love that Dawn of the Dead signed you got too! I love that flick! Best zombie movie ever made.

Thats sweet ... I got the Linda Hamilton signed t2 steelie ... Thinking of getting some steels signed in Dallas in May.

I gave that Dawn of the Dead away for secret santa.

But Tom Savini is going to be at that Dallas event. ;)

I wanna get Michael beihn the most tho ... Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker gonna be there to to represent Walking Dead. Oh and that guy who played the Cop that was boinking his wife .. forgot his name right now.

Thats sweet ... I got the Linda Hamilton signed t2 steelie ... Thinking of getting some steels signed in Dallas in May.

I wanna get Michael beihn the most tho ... Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker gonna be there to to represent Walking Dead. Oh and that guy who played the Cop that was boinking his wife .. forgot his name right now.

Do you take someone with you to photograph your Steels/Blu's being signed. I seem to remember a photo of Linda Hamilton doing a signing.

Thanks.... what show is in Dallas in May?

Man, I'd love to be that Secret Santa for DOTD! :drool:

And out of those 3, I only need Michael Rooker (have the other 2.) He wasn't at NYCC this year.

no, bought it. tho not able to see in this pic, since I took side shot so you could see autographs ... but you can clearly see him signing the metalpak.