Autographed Movie/Comic-Con And Other SteelBooks™

So I just found out Comicon is coming to Ottawa this weekend, can still get tickets for Sunday but thinking of getting the following Steels signed.

Star Trek FS Steel by William Shatner

Serenity Steel by Adam Baldwin

Hulk Horizontal Steel by Lou Ferrigno

Battlestar Galactica The Plan by Jamie Bamber

**Feel free to post pics, if you have any autographed Steels**

Last edited by a moderator:
ha thanks, how much do the actors usually charge for autographs?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

If they are signing at a regular table, anywhere from $20 to $50. Depends on who it is and what you are getting signed. If you're lucky, you'll just run into them somewhere at the Con or after a panel. Then they won't usually charge.

Here's some pics of the 2 steels I have autographed:

Thor signed by Clark Gregg:
picture.php

Blade signed by Traci Lords:
picture.php

If they are signing at a regular table, anywhere from $20 to $50. Depends on who it is and what you are getting signed. If you're lucky, you'll just run into them somewhere at the Con or after a panel. Then they won't usually charge.

picture.php

Blade signed by Traci Lords:
picture.php

Those are awesome Spawn. Traci Lords! :drool:

Reactions: spawnshop

picture.php

292[/IMG]

That says Clark Gregg? EEK!

Nice "haul" Wreck. I love that you got to do a little educating on steelbooks. :hilarious: Definitely time to get those HDN business cards ordered...:D

I went to comic con London, 2 days ago, there guess where rubbish no one there that I even knew really or anyone that was in a film that's been made into a Steelbook, it was very disappointing :(

Off point- I did buy a framed signed dollar bill by Tim Robbins a legend in my eyes- going straight up on my wall next to my shawshank canvas and Steelbook ;)