Avatar (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Magnet) [France]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Last edited:
Sorry guys just found out that I Will work the morning of this release so I Will not be able to be at the store at the opening. Will try to go there in the evening to see if they have some left. Sorry but work first! :-(

Sorry guys just found out that I Will work the morning of this release so I Will not be able to be at the store at the opening. Will try to go there in the evening to see if they have some left. Sorry but work first! :-(

No worries, responsibility comes 1st! :thumbs: You need to work to be able to purchase more steelbooks! :hilarious: But if you manage to get me a copy I would be so grateful! If not, thanks for trying Petit! ;)

what's going on with this? is there a GB? someone needs to PM mr. mehbeh!!!

LOL! I was wondering the same! GB? :wtf: :wtf: Someone needs to PM mr. mehbeh and mr. bloodsnake! NOW!!! :angry: ... :hilarious:

Reactions: mehbeh
My mom went to ask about securing a copy of Rio, Ice Age 4 and Avatar, and no one at the store knew what she was talking about, they didn't hear anything about a wave of lenticular steelbooks released on October 9.

Granted, it's not a huge Espace Culturel, but there aren't that many of them throughout France (230) so I'd assume each one would get some. And I can't find anything on the internet about this wave of releases. I guess it's probably not happening.

Last edited:
Granted, it's not a huge Espace Culturel, but there aren't that many of them throughout France (230) so I'd assume each one would get some. And I can't find anything on the internet about this wave of releases. I guess it's probably not happening.

This wave will happen, the store near Lyon (Beynost) will have these steelbooks. They are already ordered, and will probably be received in the next few days (still nothing at this time).

Unfortunately, not every Espace Culturel Leclerc will have this steelbook wave. Only a few selected stores have been chosen, the biggest ones probably.

If you are lucky enough to have one of these selected stores near your home, keep in mind that the stock will only be 10 copies of each title. That's why no Groupbuy is possible this time. Sorry guys :(

Last edited:
did you just read Mr Bidou guys ?! pfftttt c'mon be aware about what we say ...

I will take my chance next wednesday, hope for 3D Rio and a long version Avatar 3D of course

I realize the GB won't happen but was just curious about the art. If it's the same art then I will feel better about not being able to get these to add to my lenticular collection ;)

This wave will happen, the store near Lyon (Beynost) will have these steelbooks. They are already ordered, and will probably be received in the next few days (still nothing at this time).

Unfortunately, not every Espace Culturel Leclerc will have this steelbook wave. Only a few selected stores have been chosen, the biggest ones probably.

If you are lucky enough to have one of these selected stores near your home, keep in mind that the stock will only be 10 copies of each title. That's why no Groupbuy is possible this time. Sorry guys :(

Do you know which Espace Culturel - E.Leclerc will get the steelbooks ?
I live in Paris, but there's like 5 stores near where I live

Do you know which Espace Culturel - E.Leclerc will get the steelbooks ?
I live in Paris, but there's like 5 stores near where I live

No mate, you have to phone them one by one to know if they will receive this steelbook wave :ohno:

You live in Paris, you probably won't have any problem to find one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bluprint and Drum18