Avengers 2 - Marvel POP! Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Here they are!!! They're up for preorder as well!!!
Release date: 3-1-15
Amazon
Zavvi

Sorry if the pics are kinda small. Just screenshots with my phone. I'm sure you can see them better using the link.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735230.054522.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735245.856160.jpg

Info provided by: @alvinhwang21 (THANKS BUDDY!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mlmaier84
Iron man and hulk looks awesome. Hot iron man ordered and will get that hulk at some point

@mlmaier84 did you per-order these or did you buy them in-store?
Great pictures @mlmaier84 !!
Can't wait to pick them up as well! :)

Have they already been released in the US?!
Yeah, you can find them in some stores in the US. I'm sure they're popping up at more everyday. I got mine from an eBay seller that charges $10 with shipping. Which just so happens to be a toy store. Still waiting on Hawkeye & Vision to show up...Can't wait for that 6" HULKbuster though!!! That's the one I'm most excited about!

Yeah, you can find them in some stores in the US. I'm sure they're popping up at more everyday. I got mine from an eBay seller that charges $10 with shipping. Which just so happens to be a toy store. Still waiting on Hawkeye & Vision to show up...Can't wait for that 6" HULKbuster though!!! That's the one I'm most excited about!
Awesome buddy! But i thought i saw them on Zavvi with release date somewhen in May?! o_O

Awesome buddy! But i thought i saw them on Zavvi with release date somewhen in May?! o_O
Yeah, the release date in the UK is next month I believe. Usually happens that way. UK & Australia will get them a month or so after the U.S. (e.g. The Avengers). However, sometimes they will get them first and the U.S. will get them a month or so later (e.g. Extra Mossy Groot, Ravagers Rocket Racoon & Flocked Ravager's Rocket). Those last 3 are actually available for purchase right now from Popcultcha (not sure about the UK), but we haven't even got wind about a release in the US yet.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Yeah, the release date in the UK is next month I believe. Usually happens that way. UK & Australia will get them a month or so after the U.S. (e.g. The Avengers). However, sometimes they will get them first and the U.S. will get them a month or so later (e.g. Extra Mossy Groot, Ravagers Rocket Racoon & Flocked Ravager's Rocket). Those last 3 are actually available for purchase right now from Popcultcha (not sure about the UK), but we haven't even got wind about a release in the US yet.
Man... i don't get why they bring such big delays for european customers.. that sucks.. -.-
But Alright, guess i'll have to wait to the month then... :/

Pics of Hawkeye. I like him a lot more than I expected to. In the glams, he looks kind of plain. Much better & much more detailed in hand!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425264159.892951.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425264184.494997.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425264199.629298.jpg

Don't know why I was so impressed by this, but I really like the hair sculpt they did for him.

Reactions: kaw