Avengers 2 - Marvel POP! Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Here they are!!! They're up for preorder as well!!!
Release date: 3-1-15
Amazon
Zavvi

Sorry if the pics are kinda small. Just screenshots with my phone. I'm sure you can see them better using the link.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735230.054522.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735245.856160.jpg

Info provided by: @alvinhwang21 (THANKS BUDDY!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
@alvinhwang21 Just seems odd to have Collector Corps make an announcement on something that has nothing to do with them. haha

I'm thinking Yellowjacket will be the Ant Man Exclusive Pop to CC... hopefully we will find out soon.

@alvinhwang21 Just seems odd to have Collector Corps make an announcement on something that has nothing to do with them. haha

I'm thinking Yellowjacket will be the Ant Man Exclusive Pop to CC... hopefully we will find out soon.

collector corp is directly linked with funko, so i guess they just chose a different entity to announce that news today lol. Im really hoping your right about yellow jacket as their next exclusive cause that would be amazing ! i would also be happy to see a antman variant like a unmasked or metallic version

Oh god... i hate the fact that i probably won't ever get my hands on all those exclusives.. :cry:
The unmasked Cap and Iron Man look amazing! Would love to get my hands on them... :confused: