Purchase links:
Novamnm.com
Kimchidvd
Price: $44.00

58258040.jpg

58258057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@luke98
I really like the avengers lenti and the guardians lenti B.
So clear and great images.
Do really like the full slip for guardians too. I only own lenti versions of nova and kimchi steels and I think FA will be my first full slips.
Depending on price I may pick this up.

Reactions: luke98
@luke98
I really like the avengers lenti and the guardians lenti B.
So clear and great images.
Do really like the full slip for guardians too. I only own lenti versions of nova and kimchi steels and I think FA will be my first full slips.
Depending on price I may pick this up.
Yes depending on the price i will go for it maybe .... I hope Nova do WEA like the first Avengers sometime in the future :whistle::naughty::notworthy: i missed Guardians from Nova :mad::arghh::banghead: LOL:facepalm: i wasn't really into steelbooks then, but i got Guardians from BluFans the UE :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yes depending on the price i will go for it maybe .... I hope Nova do WEA like the first Avengers sometime in the future :whistle::naughty::notworthy: i missed Guardians from Nova :mad::arghh::banghead: LOL:facepalm: i wasn't really into steelbooks then, but i got Guardians from BluFans the UE :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Would love the rocket and Groot lenti version from blufans

I would like a WEA for age of ultron but I can easily wait until next year for that

Would love the rocket and Groot lenti version from blufans

I would like a WEA for age of ultron but I can easily wait until next year for that
me too, but i want Nova WEA not BluFans :naughty: the UE is awesome for Guardians :hungry: but i wasn't really into the movie, but i have Avengers/Iron Man Trilogy/Captain America on Blu-ray so i had to get Guardians on Blu-ray why ? because its Marvel :p:D
@luke98 @Flloydo nova avengers AoU WEA just in time for CA:Civil War will be perfect!
Hell Yeah and Antman :hungry::hungry: Antman was awesome !! :woot:

Reactions: Flloydo
I want this just for the clear slip or should I wait for a Nova choice version (if that's even happening)

Damn, this sold out fast! :OMG:

And from what I recall, considerably faster than Korea's other, recent non-exclusives of CA:WS and GotG.

I wonder if the total Korean print run on this title was smaller than those prior titles, or if the demand for this one is really that much higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: TobinFrost