Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
Just got a name change in the UK

Now it's MARVEL AVENGERS : THE AGE OF ULTRON
http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/the...ge-of-ultrons-new-uk-title-run-time-confirmed

I wont be losing any sleep over that but know a few people that will lol

The rename seems a bit odd as I would have thought it having a subtitle of Age of Ultron would have been fine and would easily avoid any "confusion" ... though to be honest anyone confused about this issue and saw Age of Ultron thinking it was going to be "The Avengers" must be pretty stupid...

Wouldn't say the rename bothers me much, it just seems an odd move.

The rename seems a bit odd as I would have thought it having a subtitle of Age of Ultron would have been fine and would easily avoid any "confusion" ... though to be honest anyone confused about this issue and saw Age of Ultron thinking it was going to be "The Avengers" must be pretty stupid...

Wouldn't say the rename bothers me much, it just seems an odd move.

remember, they wanted to ditch the title 'Captain America : The First Avenger' and just call it The First Avenger'!

remember, they wanted to ditch the title 'Captain America : The First Avenger' and just call it The First Avenger'!

Didn't realise they were planning that in the UK, I knew Germany did that...but they don't seem to like Captain America much (look at their version of the Age of Ultron poster lol)

Got my tickets sorted for the Avengers Assemble and Winter Soldier double bill next week, I just wish somewhere near me was doing a marathon of them all :p

I watched the movie a couple of days ago and it was amaaaazing! Won't get into details cos i don't wanna spoil it but believe that even if you've seen every bit of footage they've put out there's still so much you would have no clue about! All the characters play off each other a lot better in this one and the action is even more epic. Enjoy everyone I'm sure y'all will love it!! :D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Going to have sooooo many Nachos, gotta love the Gallery in the Odeon and its unlimited Nachos

I will probably watch it again on Friday. Wont be like when I saw Avengers 1 though....and went back in to watch it again right after my showing finished lol!
Dont forget the Jalapeños to go with those nachos! :hungry: :woot: :D

Reactions: Tacozilla
@thesource7 NICE! Hope you enjoyed it. You must have if you are going to see it 3 times in 2 days! haha

But... NO SPOILERS PLEASE for us ninjas who have to wait until next week to see it.

Had to change my time and location due to Work.

It's now 9:30 @ Manchester IMAX.

So still early.

Can't wait haven't seen any clips since after the first full trailer.