Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
Man... for a sec I thought you were holding hands as this was such a special moment :p

P.S.
Don't get me wrong... I got NOTHING against two guys holding hands btw...
"Holding Hands"? I was about to get jealous! :mad: :D

Sucks we still have to wait another damn week to see this over here in the States! :mad: :banghead: I'm so ready to see it NOW! :woot: Cant wait! :drool:

‘Age of Ultron’ Will Be the First Marvel Movie to Get an Extended Cut

The Marvel machine is pretty well-oiled at this point. They’ve figured out a system that works and are committed to it. A side effect of this routine has been that the home video releases of their films don’t deviate from one version. Because of the nature of their interconnected story, putting out alternate cuts would call into question the continuity of certain events. Well, we might have our first opportunity to argue about which version is the best when it comes to Avengers: Age of Ultron, because the UK branch of Amazon has let slip that the eventual disc release of the film will include not only an extended cut of the film, but also a different ending:

more HERE !

Comment : First ??? (Marvel Movie to Get an Extended Cut)

Last edited:
Loved it, so much deeper than the first with much more character expansion. Got to love James Spader as the voice of Ultron though, absolutely badass. For note for anyone yet to see it, there is only a mid-credits sequence, there is no post-credits sequence. Unless you want to know who does the catering of course.

Watching this tonight on IMAX. It's already taken over 200M worldwide this weekend! I'm so excited to watch this one. The hype been incredible, but this is probably one of the few times when the hype is justified!

Went to see this yesterday with the family , thought it was brilliant , but think I'll have to go back and see it again as I was in and out with the kids

I saw it in IMAX 3D this past Saturday and....I didn't like it. The folk that I went with (and mates that watched it later on that same day) also didn't like it.

Don't get me wrong; the fight scenes were really good, especially the Hulk vs. Hulkbuster suit (and I'm not giving anything away here as this fight was in numerous trailers and clips); the SFX was amazing. But I felt that the story just wasn't cohesive. It didn't gel. For me it was sad as I've read comics written by Joss and was blown away by them, especially his run on Astonishing X-Men, but this? This doesn't even come close. This is why I'm now really interested in this Extended Cut of the film, and the alternate ending.

1. Did Quicksilver need to die? They could've done something else to show rage in Wanda / Scarlet Witch.
  2. Why did Ultron need a physical body at all? Yes, I know that it's Ultron, but c'mon, this is the 21st century. Ultron could've jacked any number of Stark technology to hurt / maim / destroy the world to make his point.
  3. Ultron hacked the Stark mainframe(s) and didn't know about Veronica?
  4. I didn't get the point of having the Vision lift Mjolnir, much less exist in corporeal form instead of a voice in Tony's ear.

Marvel had a chance to truly make this an awesome movie and all they ended up doing was making an above average super-hero movie. Hell, Winter Soldier is by far the best movie that Marvel have done to date, and Avengers: Age of Ultron was supposed to top that. This gives me hope that the Russo brothers will make a really, really good Infinity War epic.