Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
firstly... wow

secondly where can I get that punisher version and is it the extended one?

Thank you, Kaneo! (Bruddah?)

As the great @ocielz stated, The Punish Lenticular Slipcover is exclusive to Canada. I got my copy of just the SLIPCOVER ONLY, and paid around $80 for it. It was worth it to me because I love this film. And, Based on my research, this is semi-rare and not the easiest slip to come by.

My main Slip Guy in Canada is the Epic Ninja @jbsolo. He might be able to assist you in finding a copy.

Or there is always eBay.....

And you can always post on the "I'm looking for "X" Slipcover, can you help?" Thread. :)
LINK HERE: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...cover-can-you-help.16091/page-32#post-1241242

image.jpg

Good luck, and Happy holidays my friend!

Regards,
Jordan

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: zoneism and ocielz
Zavvi releasing a Lenticular Steelbook? I imagine if this sells well (and considering the film, I'm sure it will) that it may be the first of many.
Here's hoping that they do a good job with the lenti - if it looks any good I'll definitely be double dipping on this one as I love the film.

It's just a shame that it's going to be the version with the wrong title, the missing bonus features, and the edited out tip of Loki's spear.

Zavvi releasing a Lenticular Steelbook? I imagine if this sells well (and considering the film, I'm sure it will) that it may be the first of many.
Here's hoping that they do a good job with the lenti - if it looks any good I'll definitely be double dipping on this one as I love the film.

agree and so will I ...

I bought the Italian steelbook of this film doesn't have the uk title and for me has a much better finish. Hopefully this will be my first lenticular purchase.

I don't see what the big ballache about the tip of the bloody spear is. It adds nothing to the film. It's essentially like saying you didn't get the see the cup smash in Thor when he asks for another coffee. You know it happened but seeing the cup wont make it any better.

Reactions: BradG1984
I don't see what the big ballache about the tip of the bloody spear is. It adds nothing to the film. It's essentially like saying you didn't get the see the cup smash in Thor when he asks for another coffee. You know it happened but seeing the cup wont make it any better.

The 'point' is, that it was there when we saw it at the cinema, and then edited for home video release (without any prior warning).

Had it never been that way in the first place, then fine, that's called film-making, what we got was censorship. It wasn't even cut before release like many other titles, it's tinkering for the sake of it (it didn't even effect the certificate).

Personally I find it wrong, and while it's not on-par with the digital alterations made to Star Wars over the years, it is similar to the changes made to Fantasia on DVD and the credits on one of the Halloween II releases. Simply put, there's no need for it.

It's just a shame that it's going to be the version with the wrong title, the missing bonus features, and the edited out tip of Loki's spear.
Assuming Disney don't bring out a new regular edition in the run up to the sequel and we get the discs from that...

Just read this now. No doubt double dip. The A symboled steel is prob worst I own! Hopefully the lenticular version also comes with unseen extras