Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, failed opportunity. The back should be the front atleast and the inside artwork doesnt make any sense, several original avengers, but with Black Panther and Gamora? Why!? Gamora makes a little bit of sense cause she has a big role, but BP?? :/ Should still only be the orginal avengers imo.
Back to front and Thanos on the back instead would imo be the best choice. Look the best and be consistent with AoU.

Reactions: oklonghorn13
Hmm, failed opportunity. The back should be the front atleast and the inside artwork doesnt make any sense, several original avengers, but with Black Panther and Gamora? Why!? Gamora makes a little bit of sense cause she has a big role, but BP?? :/ Should still only be the orginal avengers imo.
Back to front and Thanos on the back instead would imo be the best choice. Look the best and be consistent with AoU.

I'm confused as to why only the original Avengers should be featured. Is this 2015?

Kevin did also add a caveat about the inside artwork and for people not to expect anything amazing

The steelbook artwork will be revealed possibly tonight!

However, due to strict regulation, please don't set the expectation too high for the inner artwork.
It is difficult already to achieve the WEA concept at this stage. Please stay tuned!

Blufans might as well start having polls for all "approvable" artwork since everyone is throwing in their 2 cents.

Everyone can vote for certain art for Steelbook front, back and interior in addition to Lenticulars and Embossed Fullslips.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Blufans might as well start having polls for all "approvable" artwork since everyone is throwing in their 2 cents.

Everyone can vote for certain art for Steelbook front, back and interior in addition to Lenticulars and Embossed Fullslips.

It wouldn't be necessary. These always sell out regardless, even those who hate the artwork still buy them lol.

It's not a criticism as I love this steelbook art, but as with The Last Jedi I am surprised they use two main posters for the steelbook itself. I'd have thought they would have wanted to hold one over for the slips, like the Black Panther double lenticular did. Still, it is maybe for the best as the steelbook art should look a lot sharper than lenticular art.

I'm confused as to why only the original Avengers should be featured. Is this 2015?

If youve actually seen the movie you should know why.
Feature some but not all is always stupid if were gonna talk about all of them as they cant fit. Why Panther and and not Rocket or Strange for an example? They had a much bigger part in the movie.
The original avengers makes perfect sense, or go with all the new "avengers". Not some strange mix that doesnt make any sense.

It wouldn't be necessary. These always sell out regardless, even those who hate the artwork still buy them lol.

True, but Blufans have shown that they're willing to make changes if there's a fan consensus in any given direction:

- Front steelbook art changed on The Force Awakens WEA: Ensemble poster used in favour of Kylo Ren's face
- Black Panther single lenti slip was changed to feature Shuri on the back instead of Okoye
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 single lenti front & back switched
...and others...

All changed due to customer feedback on forums like this.

I think it's great that Blufans listen, despite knowing their releases will sell out regardless of the artwork. Shows they care about their customers and not just their bottom line.