Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 29, 2018 (Standard) - TBA (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - Edition #2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - TBA (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: limited to 601 copies each

156202237_764585941162127_4893825391114039764_n.jpg156277600_454742729007996_8235900732213234774_n.jpg156353097_458227398704073_743457308618775629_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just worried how they are gonna shoe-horn a story arc for everybody into a 2 hour movie.
I feel a case of whiplash coming on trying to keep up to who is doing what to who'm :wow:

Give this film is 10 years in the making a lot of these characters have already had a significant amount of screen-time so I'm not concerned. The character that undoubtedly needs the most screen time is Thanos

This will be a two parts-movie ;);)
Second part in 2019 ;);)

It's actually not, the Russo brothers said in a recent interview that they specifically didn't want this to be a 2 parter as those kinds of films dont have a definitive begin, middle and end and that's why they dropped the Part One title and why the actual title of Avengers 4 is shrouded in secrecy

• Thanks
Reactions: MerlinT
I'm just worried how they are gonna shoe-horn a story arc for everybody into a 2 hour movie.
I feel a case of whiplash coming on trying to keep up to who is doing what to who'm :wow:
I imagine the overall story is going to be less about the Avengers as individuals and more about Thanos. The intertwining story will be about them all meeting each other with quick introductions and planning how to get rid of him no doubt. This will likely end on a cliffhanger. Don't forget Avengers 4 will be out next year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
Why is Thanos wearing a baseball glove?

Having just watched the 1972 Brit horror/sci-fi/thriller DOOMWATCH I'd say Thanos is suffering from Acromegaly - too much growth hormone leading to enlargement of the hands, feet, forehead, jaw, and nose, thicker skin and deepening of the voice ;)
Non-comic book characters with the condition include/d Richard Kiel AKA Jaws from the Bond films "The Spy Who Loved Me" and "Moonraker", Andre "the giant" Rousimoff from "The Princess Bride", Carel Struyken AKA Lurch from the two Addams Family films from the '90s and Fred Gwynne from "The Munsters" TV series and with great cameo appearances in such diverse films as the rib-tickling "My Cousin Vinny" and the Stephen King horror "Pet Sematary".

Nice posters has been released. One of these could be a good fullslip for Blufans release. :naughty:

View attachment 370119 View attachment 370120 View attachment 370121 View attachment 370122 View attachment 370123
I'd say forget about about the non-premium Ferguson art on premium releases ... leave that for the Best Buy steelbooks (considering they've already started down that path).
Got to say that slapping one of the five Matt Ferguson INFINITY WAR designs on a steelbook amidst the 3 already released would be a logical move:-
upload_2018-4-20_1-5-28.png

upload_2018-4-20_0-4-47-png.370155

Premium slips should probably be more substantial and look more like this for example:-

Last edited:
I'd say forget about about the non-premium Ferguson art on premium releases ... leave that for the Best Buy steelbooks (considering they've already started down that path).
Got to say that slapping one of the five Matt Ferguson INFINITY WAR designs on a steelbook amidst the 3 already released would be a logical move.

Premium slips should probably be more substantial and look more like this for example:-

I think full slip for GotG Vol 2 turned out to be awesome with Ferguson’s art. Don’t you agree? But whatever Blufans will come up with, i’ll buy it. :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
Got to say that slapping one of the five Matt Ferguson INFINITY WAR designs on a steelbook amidst the 3 already released would be a logical move:-
View attachment 370158

I'm not sure they'd go with Meinerding's art on a full Slip. His art was used for the Spidey Homecoming WWA steelbook and for some of Zavvi's steelbooks but I can't recall it being on a slip. Blufans has however used Ferguson's art on slips before so I'd say that one is much more likely. Although in case of Ferguson's ODEON posters, if you do one, you gotta do all of them and I don't see anyone making 5 full slips. ^^ I wouldn't mind either though ... I love Ferguson's and Meinerding's art. ^^

I personally hope one of the companies uses this here:

avengers-infinity-war-moviebill.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and number33
I'm not sure they'd go with Meinerding's art on a full Slip. His art was used for the Spidey Homecoming WWA steelbook and for some of Zavvi's steelbooks but I can't recall it being on a slip. Blufans has however used Ferguson's art on slips before so I'd say that one is much more likely. Although in case of Ferguson's ODEON posters, if you do one, you gotta do all of them and I don't see anyone making 5 full slips. ^^ I wouldn't mind either though ... I love Ferguson's and Meinerding's art. ^^

I personally hope one of the companies uses this here:

avengers-infinity-war-moviebill.jpg
Yes....colourful! I like it.