Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on March 24, at 12 AM UK time)
Prices: £29.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's) - £99.99 (Deluxe)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Group buy: hosted by samdavies - Collector's Edition.

14512622-5495038228927626 Large.jpeg14512259-9455037988713687 Large.jpeg14512258-7215037985010991 Large.jpeg
Standard includes:
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • Limited to 600 Single Units

Collectors includes:
  • Limited to 1200 Units from 1201 - 2400
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker
  • Exclusive Numbering Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder

Deluxe includes:
  • Limited and Numbered Presentation Box - 0001 / 1200
  • Includes First Matching 1200 Numbered Collectors Editions - 0001 / 1200
  • Exclusive Presentation Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss)
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Police ID Card
  • Farmland Milk Carton
  • Mathilda Sun Necklace Choker (movie prop, not to be worn)
  • Enamel Plant Pin
  • Farmland Flyer
  • A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet
  • Exclusive Collectors Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no movement on my order, ordered day 1,

Would cancel and order again now that's it's in stock but zavvi now don't ship to Ireland.

Did anyone else get theirs from the original pre order to a county that Zavvi now don't ship to?

Still no movement on my order, ordered day 1,

Would cancel and order again now that's it's in stock but zavvi now don't ship to Ireland.

Did anyone else get theirs from the original pre order to a county that Zavvi now don't ship to?
I'm in the U.S. and they charged me the other day but it still hasn't shipped. I am confident that I will get my copy. I wouldn't cancel. At least not yet because like you said you won't be able to order again.

Reactions: noeldoran
I missed this the first time around not sure why but I’m curious how they pack these days the deluxe editions?
I had my fifth element edition sent to me overseas as they had been ordered prior to them changing things
The deluxe in that order was very well packed, I do wish this was going overseas also but not until they go back to there old ways if that ever happens.

I assume they pack it as good to a uk address and they would to overseas address?
After seeing an unboxing of this and having got the Rambo and fifth element I just had to get this.

I’m right in saying this is the working of everything blu, if the case I’m sure I read they moved away from zavvi and and will doing it on there own again.

I look forward to seeing them do there own stuff again anyone know when they be back in business and big question wondering if they will be sending overseas again.

It’s getting so bad here that even Amazon have started to delete and no longer selling 4K and blu ray.
I do sometimes wish I was still back in the uk.
Ok can always import but just becomes an even more expensive hobby.
God job we have one remaining chain of stores who sell them yet.
And a couple of online ones but Amazon is a big player here on that field.
We do have a couple of other places who offer editions to the world wide market and has become popular.

It’s like we are being forced to buy stuff from overseas which yes I like to do but over inflated prices.

What was the main reason zavvi stopped selling to overseas customers as for me they was a big player on the steelbooks and still continue on.
But it’s not just them a couple of other places from uk don’t do it either.

I knew if posted complaining it would trigger something. And now I have a shipping notice in my email. YES! And I also got notice that Bullmoose has charged me for my Resident Evil steelbook set!!:joy:

Reactions: Rulocal
God I hate evri. I get an email saying my CE is out for delivery. Which is weird but the 'anyone with a van will do' delivery companies do sometimes have sunday deliveries. And then of course I get the 'we had a problem' update along with a proof of delivery attempt photo just of the package with nothing else in frame. There has of course been no delivery attempt. Why do evri hire nothing but dishonest wankers? Just don't mark it as out for delivery if you've got no intention of delivering it. Does this shitpile of a company have any hiring standards? There should make it a requirement for every company to declare what delivery service they're using, I guarantee evri would be out of business in a month.

God I hate evri. I get an email saying my CE is out for delivery. Which is weird but the 'anyone with a van will do' delivery companies do sometimes have sunday deliveries. And then of course I get the 'we had a problem' update along with a proof of delivery attempt photo just of the package with nothing else in frame. There has of course been no delivery attempt. Why do evri hire nothing but dishonest wankers? Just don't mark it as out for delivery if you've got no intention of delivering it. Does this shitpile of a company have any hiring standards? There should make it a requirement for every company to declare what delivery service they're using, I guarantee evri would be out of business in a month.
Hermes/Evri should be litigated into ash and ground into the dirt. How they haven't been sued into the next millennium is more shocking then the blatant criminality of the service they provide.
As you say, retailers should specify which service they intend to use. To be honest Zavvi are not far behind Evri in list of companies who should be put to the sword.

The whole system is rigged. We pay more each year for less and given excuse after excuse.
Company profits are protected from inflation by price rises, whilst it's shoved onto the end user who has to pay for it all.
We always lose out.

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I think zavvi not selling internationally has been the best thing they’ve done in a while...

Can't imagine this premium hasn't sold out yet. I think ZAVVI's logistics ruined it again. Evri and their shallow packaging must have caused huge returns.

Can't imagine this premium hasn't sold out yet. I think ZAVVI's logistics ruined it again. Evri and their shallow packaging must have caused huge returns.
Many people will have cancelled before release, also they had 1200 of each increased from 1000 of the Fifth Element release, always happens when they try to sell more then don't,
and people are hard up more than before atm.
Heck they even got Fifth Element CE back in stock, which is surprising.

Reactions: Retro Parrot