• It's pretty good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Well, I guess it could be worse.

• It's a big, steaming p.o.s.

• Hated the "twist", but I'm willing to stick it out & hope for the best.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It's awesome!

• It's pretty good.

• It's okay.

• It's awesome!

• It's pretty good.

• It's okay.

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
avengers-vs-x-men.jpg

So, what do you think? My opinion is that it started off very strong, but with the big "twist" at the end of issue #5, I now have a horribly sour taste in my mouth. With Marvel's solicitations for issue #11 and #12 showing that the "twist" isn't going anywhere, I'm not feeling too keen in regards to finishing this mini-series that I was once excited for.

Attachments

• avx.jpg
    avx.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped collecting comics for years. The last series I collected was The Ultimates 3 only for Joe Mad.

I might get this series. Is it current and how is the artwork inside? I'm all about artwork.

I have a code for Avengers vs Xmen #1 (at least I think I still do), if anyone is interested in getting it, I will check at home and then send you the code!

Just finished reading issue #11. The final issue is coming up and at this rate, it's pretty easy to tell which direction it's going to take. This issue was the big "death" issue that Marvel's been teasing for weeks upon weeks now. I wasn't very surprised that
Professor Xavier was the one who died since it's been speculated since July or so on various message boards. It'll be interesting to see whether he stays dead this time since it wasn't too long ago that he died and was resurrected.
I have to say, though, Cyclops has always been one of my favourites and his turn as Captain Douchebag throughout this maxi-series has really tainted my love for him as a character. :(