Back to the Future Trilogy (Limited Edition Collector's Tin) [UK]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003U5UQCE/?tag=hidefnin-21

back to the future trilogy is being released on blu-ray in a limited edition collector's tin in the uk.with loads of goodies,outtatime number plate,a delorean blueprint,the sports almanac,save the clocktower poster,a lenticular photo of marty's family & lots more.
release date 25th october.

looks like it's going to be a really nice set.

£44.99

81nHMHCN-bL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and Rand
Im still hunting one :(
Been to all HMV's in my area and there all gone now :rolleyes:

I had to trade Halloween and ID4 steelbooks to get my hands on this bad boy. Worked out a lot cheaper than evilbay prices and always knew I'll be able to add the ones I traded back to my collection.

I went into HMV weeks ago and they said their system showed it as being discontinued so knew I'd have no chance in finding one any where instore.

I'd be interested if you found one. How much you looking to get for it? Would need to be shipped to Vancouver, Canada.

Cheers!

Didn't realise you were part of this forum, presumably you are the same Shadow of light that won this from me on ebay? Wish I'd have spotted this post earlier, could have saved my self £8 in ebay fees! Oh well never mind :(

I called them up, they said they have stock coming soon, but there not sure if it would be the TIN edition.

I can't see them getting anymore as there was only 1 print run which were distributed and sold out amongst all stores during pre-sale.

Fair play if they pull it off though.

Back instock again quick!! :D

Had this email from them seconds before i just ordered it..

Dear Justin

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we get stock in weekly.

Unfortunately I cannot guarantee a date when this will be back in stock or the price at the time you are able to order.

However, the website is constantly updated so please keep an eye out on the website for the item to come back in stock.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Rebecca
Bee.com

Reactions: Coxy