Bambi (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
These are not Steelbooks, Iron Packs or Metal Paks. More info here.

Per FS-Bambi will be a Futureshop North American Exclusive.

Official listing now up on Futureshop site:

Release Date October 11,2011

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=2d1d738409f8bd37672a2829995df1a3en02

m2191748.jpg

original

original

Attachments

• img0576xs.jpg
    img0576xs.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 940
  • img0578ul.jpg
    img0578ul.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 323
  • img0577pm.jpg
    img0577pm.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:
CK-welcome to the site! Just a quick note, these are not actually 'Steelbooks(TM)'. They are from a different company.

You did not say how much you wanted for the used copy buddy.:hilarious: Do you think FS will ever reduce the price? with shipping to the states it's almost 50 bucks. But that was an awesome video, it showed how really nice it is.

They did a few months ago, it was selling for $19.97 or something. Drum hosted a GB for it where were you at the time :p

It's been sold out online since that sale, now only the copies in store are available, plenty of them tho :p

They did a few months ago, it was selling for $19.97 or something. Drum hosted a GB for it where were you at the time :p

It's been sold out online since that sale, now only the copies in store are available, plenty of them tho :p

The GB was at the same moment I posted that video, back in January 2012! :hilarious:

I must have been taking my meds or something. I would have snatched one of those in a heartbeat.

Reactions: snsguy