English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 2.0
Spanish: Dolby Digital 2.0

English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 2.0
Spanish: Dolby Digital 2.0 (less)

Subtitles

English SDH, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
English SDH, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese (less)

Discs
50GB Blu-ray Disc
Six-disc set
Bonus View (PiP)

Last edited by a moderator:
While not a steelbook....It is a nice looking tin...had the DVD version and now have the Blu-ray version...and by the way a great series as well

I've seen a few versions of this out in the wild. One is thicker than the other, and a third has a sneak preview of The Pacific. Any idea on which is more sought after?

They all look pretty much the same to me. As for th Pacific, the Target edition came with a mini amaray attached to it with some extra stuff.

Just Target price on box sets are usually astronomical compared to Amazon (which is where I got mine) but better then Best Buy prices or very competitive.

I picked this up on BR a few days ago. I haven't unpacked it yet. We got it at our local Borders at 40% off since they are going out of business. It wasn't a huge price break, but it was a few $$$ less than Amazon.com. So I've now got it on BR and DVD like Tony.

FYI, the book that this is based on was really good too. It covered a lot of stuff that wasn't in the movie. It's a must read for any other WWII junkies out there.

They all look pretty much the same to me. As for th Pacific, the Target edition came with a mini amaray attached to it with some extra stuff.

Just Target price on box sets are usually astronomical compared to Amazon (which is where I got mine) but better then Best Buy prices or very competitive.

Actually there were 2 print runs of Band of Brothers and though they have the same artwork they look significantly different. The 1st print was much better quality and smooth glossy finish. The second release is a slightly textured glossy finish. It doesn't sound like much and I wish I still had both to show a comparison shot but the difference is significant. It's extremely difficult to find a mint 1st print as almost all you see now are the 2nd print.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
ok but i was speaking on the Pacific as my post is from 4 years ago. :p

interesting about BoB tho I didnt know

Reactions: jcm