Batmobile
Statue
DE
Batmobile
Statue
FR
Batmobile
Statue

The Batman Arkham Knight Limited and Collectors Editons have been announced with the recent solid release date for the game. June 2nd 2015

The Limited Edition costs £89.99, $99.99, €119.99 on console and £74.99 / €99.99 on PC

• SteelBook
  • A 80 page art book containing concept art
  • A Limited Edition DC Batman: Arkham Knight #0 Comic
  • Three unique skins from The New 52 comics
  • A Batman Memorial Statue.

The Batmobile Edition, meanwhile, costs £169.99, $199.99, €199.99 and will only be available for console. This edition will come with all the above except for the Batman statue which will be swapped for a transformable Batmobile statue.

Can't see what retailers will be getting this at the minute, nothing would be set it stone yet I'm guessing with it not coming out until June next year, if I miss anything I apologize . If a Mod wants to update it himself that would be totally fine.

batman.jpg
batman1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I should've ordered that! I didn't realize that just the SteelBook was available on its own with a transparent slipcover. I thought it was only available within the big editions and I didn't want any of that extra fluff.

Where was this from? Amazon UK seems to only sell it within the limited edition.

Amazon.de is selling it for 74.99

That's kind of pricey for just the steelbook and game.

Reactions: tridon
Wow, really? Are they even allowed to do that? Zavvi get shadier and shadier as time goes on... I'm still waiting for the day when it's revealed that they're run by some sort of crime lord lol. :cautious:

I just this second started downloading mine with the Amazon code, and it looks like mine's also going to take a while, and that's just the game itself... we've then got the update file and the DLC to download. It's going to be a long day! :yawn:

Yeah, it's really shady. I wonder if anyone reported them to WB Games or Game to say their exclusives popped up elsewhere?
I've still got 3 hours on my main download left. The update file downloaded super quick.

Amazon.de is selling it for 74.99

That's kind of pricey for just the steelbook and game.

Tesco have it here for the UK: http://www.tesco.com/direct/batman-...-pack-dlc-all-exclusive-to-tesco/568-1737.prd

It's weird the US one has inside art whilst the UK one doesn't. Nothing surprises me with Warner though. It's almost as if they go out of their way to undermine steelbooks in certain territories - Blurays in particular.

• Informative
Reactions: darczap
It's weird the US one has inside art whilst the UK one doesn't. Nothing surprises me with Warner though. It's almost as if they go out of their way to undermine steelbooks in certain territories.

Really? I did not know that. That makes me happy. Thanks for that info!

Yeah, it's really shady. I wonder if anyone reported them to WB Games or Game to say their exclusives popped up elsewhere?
I've still got 3 hours on my main download left. The update file downloaded super quick.
I doubt people would care enough to report it to be honest... a lot probably don't even realise that it's an exclusive elsewhere.

Mine's said 3 hours remaining for the last 2 hours. Think I might just pause it for now and start it up again before I go to bed, then leave it on overnight, as it's currently slowing down my internet... I've got episodes of OITNB to watch! :p

Reactions: jitstark
Bloody typical... the estimated time dropped to one hour not long after I posted my previous comment lol. Got 30 mins left to go now! :D

Just having a look on Instagram and I see quite a few people seem to have actually received their statue edition... is the packaging issue UK/EU only?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Bloody typical... the estimated time dropped to one hour not long after I posted my previous comment lol. Got 30 mins left to go now! :D

Just having a look on Instagram and I see quite a few people seem to have actually received their statue edition... is the packaging issue UK/EU only?

View attachment 169742 View attachment 169743 View attachment 169744 View attachment 169745 View attachment 169746 View attachment 169747
Yes just UK/EU, i have been seeing unboxing videos from usa and forums are making it clear that USA customers had no dispatch delays for LE. Only the batmobile cancellation is worldwide

Reactions: Noodles
So for anyone that has slow internet speed and are having trouble downloading the game tell Amazon because I've now just been giving a FREE Pysical version of the game by them.

They told me to order the game normally, send them the order code and they will them give a refund on it.

WIN

This really puts GAME to shame

Yes just UK/EU, i have been seeing unboxing videos from usa and forums are making it clear that USA customers had no dispatch delays for LE. Only the batmobile cancellation is worldwide
Thanks for confirming. I thought both problems were worldwide, but I guess applying the EU rating logos to boxes is a much harder task than it is for the US ones lol. :rolleyes:

So for anyone that has slow internet speed and are having trouble downloading the game tell Amazon because I've now just been giving a FREE Pysical version of the game by them.

They told me to order the game normally, send them the order code and they will them give a refund on it.

WIN

Great result! There's no beating Amazon's customer service. :notworthy:

I finally got the game itself and the update file downloaded, but then an "application data" file started downloading straight after, which has 3 hours remaining. :banghead:

WIN

That's great service. Mines finished it's download now. Can't wait to get going on it.

I know right.

Think I'll screen shot their customer service and send it to GAME. They said in their message when I talked about what Amazon was doing that they "couldn't comment what other retailers were doing".

I mean Amazon delayed it and I get a free pysical version....Game cancels it and you only get the compensation if you pre order the normal edition

Does the U.S. Statue Edition come with the WayneTech Booster pack and Harley Quinn Story pack?

It comes with 1) Harley Quinn Story Pack, 2) Scarecrow Nightmare Missions, 3) Exclusive Skins Pack, and 4) The New 52 Skins Pack.
This is for the PS4 edition.

Reactions: C.C. 95

WIN

I emailed them, as i paid for a physical copy of the game because my net is slow, will try and get a refund from them me thinks.