Batmobile
Statue
DE
Batmobile
Statue
FR
Batmobile
Statue

The Batman Arkham Knight Limited and Collectors Editons have been announced with the recent solid release date for the game. June 2nd 2015

The Limited Edition costs £89.99, $99.99, €119.99 on console and £74.99 / €99.99 on PC

• SteelBook
  • A 80 page art book containing concept art
  • A Limited Edition DC Batman: Arkham Knight #0 Comic
  • Three unique skins from The New 52 comics
  • A Batman Memorial Statue.

The Batmobile Edition, meanwhile, costs £169.99, $199.99, €199.99 and will only be available for console. This edition will come with all the above except for the Batman statue which will be swapped for a transformable Batmobile statue.

Can't see what retailers will be getting this at the minute, nothing would be set it stone yet I'm guessing with it not coming out until June next year, if I miss anything I apologize . If a Mod wants to update it himself that would be totally fine.

batman.jpg
batman1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha jokers! I hope you said no.

I still haven't messaged them about mine yet, mainly because they only allow 200 characters when describing what's wrong with the item... I need way more than that for my rant. :mad:

Well if you do it by message you can just reply to them off your email which lets you type as much as you want

I've just got a message from them, haven't read it yet. Dreading it haha

Well if you do it by message you can just reply to them off your email which lets you type as much as you want

I've just got a message from them, haven't read it yet. Dreading it haha
I finally found out how to message them properly and woke up to a reply this morning... they were very apologetic and assured me something like this wouldn't happen again. I've got to contact them again now to see if I can get a replacement, as I was so busy venting in my first message that I forgot to actually ask. :rofl:

Have you plucked up the courage to read your latest reply yet mate? Just a thought... but could you not return your damaged one in the box that the new one arrives in? That's probably what I'll be doing if they ask me to return it.

I finally found out how to message them properly and woke up to a reply this morning... they were very apologetic and assured me something like this wouldn't happen again. I've got to contact them again now to see if I can get a replacement, as I was so busy venting in my first message that I forgot to actually ask. :rofl:

Have you plucked up the courage to read your latest reply yet mate? Just a thought... but could you not return your damaged one in the box that the new one arrives in? That's probably what I'll be doing if they ask me to return it.

I read it and they told me how they would send someone to pick it up for me since the product HAS to be returned. I don't know why though as it's unsellable now.

My other package was delivered today but it's next door. I'll let you know what it's like when I get it

I read it and they told me how they would send someone to pick it up for me since the product HAS to be returned. I don't know why though as it's unsellable now.

My other package was delivered today but it's next door. I'll let you know what it's like when I get it
At least you don't have to travel to a collection point now then I suppose... thankfully mine is only down the road, so it's not much hassle for me. They've already sent me a replacement and it's due for delivery tomorrow, then I've just got to place the damaged one in that shipping box and return it.

I'm pretty pleased with how they've dealt with it to be honest. Obviously this whole situation could've easily been avoided, but I've bought hundreds of items from Amazon over the years and nothing like this has ever happened before.

Anyway, I hope your replacement turned up safe and sound!

At least you don't have to travel to a collection point now then I suppose... thankfully mine is only down the road, so it's not much hassle for me. They've already sent me a replacement and it's due for delivery tomorrow, then I've just got to place the damaged one in that shipping box and return it.

I'm pretty pleased with how they've dealt with it to be honest. Obviously this whole situation could've easily been avoided, but I've bought hundreds of items from Amazon over the years and nothing like this has ever happened before.

Anyway, I hope your replacement turned up safe and sound!

New package came and it's in top condition. I don't see why they couldn't do this to begin with ¬¬

I was thinking about using the box for my other one HOWEVER since I keep these in storage for now, I think I'll hang onto it and show them how it arrived when it was delivered to me

New package came and it's in top condition. I don't see why they couldn't do this to begin with ¬¬

I was thinking about using the box for my other one HOWEVER since I keep these in storage for now, I think I'll hang onto it and show them how it arrived when it was delivered to me
Glad it arrived okay! Yeah, it's strange that they didn't package them like that in the first place... the guy I spoke to couldn't even explain how/why it happened.

I currently keep all of my stuff in storage too mate, but they actually told me to return my original item in the shipping box, so I have no choice lol.

Well looks like GAME isn't budging with it's compensation

Said they won't give me the £20 for myself, won't let me take off that money on an existing pre order and won't even put it into GAME points.

Amazon delays their edition and in the end I got a free DLC code to download the entire game and then I got the free physical game for free.

GAME are right greedy *****.