Purchase: amazon.co.uk :amazon:

Package:

Capture - Batman TV 1.PNG

Capture - Batman TV 2.PNG

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 217
I think they pulled the original stock because of the UV error. I'm guessing they will probably repackage them and it will come with the UV codes.
Hopefully they'll do it a bit cheaper when it's reissued I like it but £110 I don't like it that much.

I think they pulled the original stock because of the UV error. I'm guessing they will probably repackage them and it will come with the UV codes.
No. According to the listing now, this is the reason:

Note to Customers
Please note that the inital [sic] release of this item had content missing from two episodes. The manufacturer has re-made these discs with the completed content and re-packaged the product. Pre-order now and you will receive the newly repacked item. Please also note that this product does not come with an Ultraviolet copy.

Note that final sentence - "Please also note that this product does not come with an Ultraviolet copy". When you read through the customer discussions, it would appear that Amazon has only provided UV codes for those customers that pre-ordered the initial release, as it was advertised as containing the UV copies (and therefore could have faced legal action for false advertising). Now that they have amended the description, they are in the clear with regard any future sales, and I have had that confirmed by the Advertising Standards Authority:

We note that the website now states “This product is not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because a customer recently told us that the item he or she received was not as described” and beneath, as you say, “Please note that the Ultraviolet copy that was previously listed for this item has not been included in the final product.” Given that this information is supplied, and the product is not currently available to purchase, I’m afraid there is no further action the ASA could take.

Reactions: Sigill
No. According to the listing now, this is the reason:

Note to Customers
Please note that the inital [sic] release of this item had content missing from two episodes. The manufacturer has re-made these discs with the completed content and re-packaged the product. Pre-order now and you will receive the newly repacked item. Please also note that this product does not come with an Ultraviolet copy.

Note that final sentence - "Please also note that this product does not come with an Ultraviolet copy". When you read through the customer discussions, it would appear that Amazon has only provided UV codes for those customers that pre-ordered the initial release, as it was advertised as containing the UV copies (and therefore could have faced legal action for false advertising). Now that they have amended the description, they are in the clear with regard any future sales, and I have had that confirmed by the Advertising Standards Authority:

We note that the website now states “This product is not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because a customer recently told us that the item he or she received was not as described” and beneath, as you say, “Please note that the Ultraviolet copy that was previously listed for this item has not been included in the final product.” Given that this information is supplied, and the product is not currently available to purchase, I’m afraid there is no further action the ASA could take.
Thanks for the update Doctor.:thumbs:

Amazon.uk has now listed in the description
Please note that the initial release of this item had content missing from two episodes
The manufacturer has re-made these discs with the completed content and re-packaged the product

What I want to know is when these discs are ready
Will Amazon.uk send to customers who purchased the box set these corrected discs automatically or will we have to contact Warner UK for the replacement discs

As this was an amazon.uk exclusive in my opinion it would be lot easier if warner UK just supply amazon.uk with the discs and either warner or amazon.uk then send to customers automatically as they will have the records of who purchased the box set with affected discs
This would remove the need for customers to have to contact warner

This could be done like it was with The Wicker Man steelbook

Reactions: Mobley
Please note that the initial release of this item had content missing from two episodes
The manufacturer has re-made these discs with the completed content and re-packaged the product

Will Amazon.uk send to customers who purchased the box set these corrected discs automatically or will we have to contact Warner UK for the replacement discs

As this was an amazon.uk exclusive in my opinion it would be lot easier if warner UK just supply amazon.uk with the discs and either warner or amazon.uk then send to customers automatically as they will have the records of who purchased the box set with affected discs

Would be great if they sent them out to us.

Yes I hope they send the discs out and not recall the complete box set for repackaging.

http://www.shipment-service.com/batman66/

Note the UK UPC bar-code is now working on the site

They say on the website link customers outside of USA/Canada they will forward your request to Warner in the country you live

Be interesting to see if Warner UK/Ireland supply customers with replacement discs

UK UPC Barcode is now working

They have updated the site
Its been changed a bit

Make sure you select UK or Ireland if you live in either or whatever country your from

Please select your media type

Choices now are separated
DVD
Blu-Ray-Disc
Digital Download (Not UV)

Please enter the UPC/EAN Code

If Limited Edition, please enter your edition number

If you own more than one version of the Batman: The Complete Television Series on Blu-Ray, DVD or digital download (not UV), please fill out this form multiple times.

Information provided above will be used only for the fulfillment of disc replacements for specific discs with known issues from Batman: The Complete Television Series on Blu-ray or DVD.

Note that, if you are based outside the US and Canada, we will be sharing your information with our Warner Bros. counterparts in those countries to address your needs per their own policies and programs.

Last edited: