Purchase: amazon.co.uk :amazon:

Package:

Capture - Batman TV 1.PNG

Capture - Batman TV 2.PNG

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 217
Kapow! surely this has not sold out already (95,00 copies), seems there is a delay after the UV Code issue.
Its limited to 95,000 for Amazon USA/UK and possibly worldwide

I doubt though its sold out its unlikely amazon.uk have sold out of their allocation of stock
I would expect this to show back available from amazon.uk directly at some stage instead of only third party sellers

• Helpful Post
Reactions: steelbobawny
got my italian set from amazon.it yesterday. despite stating on their site "limited to 500 numbered copies", my set is also one of 95.000 worldwide. spoke to their CS about the wrong description and they immediately refunded me 15% of the item's price. i'm happy now with that, i don't think even with upcoming black friday or whatever-sales this will ever be cheaper than 80€.
:)

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Batman-missing-content-replacement-info/20533

• Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) will provide fans with replacement discs and digital repairs to the few minor technical issues identified in its recent release of Batman: The Complete Television Series.

Amounting to less than five minutes of footage within the 50-plus hours of entertainment, the issues encompass one 60-second dropped scene in the episode entitled "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds"; a brief piece of rarely-heard William Dozier narration that originally opened the pilot episode, "Hi Diddle Riddle"; and an assembly of villain tags from the end of assorted episodes.

"The restoration process of this footage - spanning 48 years and two major studios - has been a super heroic task, and we deeply regret even the smallest of glitches occurring in that process," said Rosemary Markson, Senior Vice President, TV Brand Management & Retail Marketing, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. "We recognize our obligation to the fans of this landmark series, and we have worked diligently to identify all issues and provide resolutions as quickly as possible."

To resolve these issues for consumers purchasing Batman: The Complete Television Series, WBHE will make available complete replacement discs for the discs that originally included the episodes "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds" and "Hi Diddle Riddle." The villain tags will be re-issued as an assembled string on one of the aforementioned discs and, as an added bonus, WBHE has acquired rights and legal clearances to both a Bat-vehicle teaser that originally aired as part of the second season-opening "Shoot A Crooked Arrow" episode, and one of the original promotional tags that aired on the original showing of the "The Duo Defy" episode. Additionally, all fixes will be made to all Digital HD versions of Batman: The Complete Television Series.

To obtain the replacement discs, consumers who have purchased Batman: The Complete Television Series are directed towww.warnerbros.com/help/customer-service.

Worldwide demand for the Limited Edition box set of Batman: The Complete Television Series has been tremendous, resulting in widespread retailer sellouts and rapidly dwindling inventories heading into the holiday season. To fulfill consumer interest, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced a new streamlined Blu-ray™ box set that includes all 120 episodes and matching enhanced content from the limited edition set, but without the added premium items or Digital HD copy. Purchasers of this set will also need to utilize the customer service website to obtain replacement discs.

Taken from:http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Batman-missing-content-replacement-info/20533#ixzz3Kp5IVopy

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Batman-missing-content-replacement-info/20533

• Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) will provide fans with replacement discs and digital repairs to the few minor technical issues identified in its recent release of Batman: The Complete Television Series.

Amounting to less than five minutes of footage within the 50-plus hours of entertainment, the issues encompass one 60-second dropped scene in the episode entitled "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds"; a brief piece of rarely-heard William Dozier narration that originally opened the pilot episode, "Hi Diddle Riddle"; and an assembly of villain tags from the end of assorted episodes.

"The restoration process of this footage - spanning 48 years and two major studios - has been a super heroic task, and we deeply regret even the smallest of glitches occurring in that process," said Rosemary Markson, Senior Vice President, TV Brand Management & Retail Marketing, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. "We recognize our obligation to the fans of this landmark series, and we have worked diligently to identify all issues and provide resolutions as quickly as possible."

To resolve these issues for consumers purchasing Batman: The Complete Television Series, WBHE will make available complete replacement discs for the discs that originally included the episodes "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds" and "Hi Diddle Riddle." The villain tags will be re-issued as an assembled string on one of the aforementioned discs and, as an added bonus, WBHE has acquired rights and legal clearances to both a Bat-vehicle teaser that originally aired as part of the second season-opening "Shoot A Crooked Arrow" episode, and one of the original promotional tags that aired on the original showing of the "The Duo Defy" episode. Additionally, all fixes will be made to all Digital HD versions of Batman: The Complete Television Series.

To obtain the replacement discs, consumers who have purchased Batman: The Complete Television Series are directed towww.warnerbros.com/help/customer-service.

Worldwide demand for the Limited Edition box set of Batman: The Complete Television Series has been tremendous, resulting in widespread retailer sellouts and rapidly dwindling inventories heading into the holiday season. To fulfill consumer interest, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced a new streamlined Blu-ray™ box set that includes all 120 episodes and matching enhanced content from the limited edition set, but without the added premium items or Digital HD copy. Purchasers of this set will also need to utilize the customer service website to obtain replacement discs.

Taken from:http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Batman-missing-content-replacement-info/20533#ixzz3Kp5IVopy

Amazon had two in stock yesterday , selling for £109.99 sold by them, managed to grab one, will be contacting them when it arrives to see if i can get a discount, thanks for the info

I wonder if Warner UK going to be providing replacement discs or do we try getting them from Warner USA

The Warner Link is just a general customer service message section not a link for replacement discs

I wonder if Warner UK going to be providing replacement discs or do we try getting them from Warner USA

The Warner Link is just a general customer service message section not a link for replacement discs
Well i've left a message on that link guess it's a case of wait and see.
First the lack of UV for the Uk now this its not been a smooth release for this set.

Last edited:
Did Amazon UK actually use boxes to send this boxset? I've been sent other boxsets in those horrible mailers they insist on using, very hit and miss in terms of damages.

Did Amazon UK actually use boxes to send this boxset? I've been sent other boxsets in those horrible mailers they insist on using, very hit and miss in terms of damages.
The Box Set is a large box its 12 inches wide with 3 inches depth
They used very big box to despatch in
Be a bit difficult to send this in a mailer :LOL:

The Box Set is a large box its 12 inches wide with 3 inches depth
They used very big box to despatch in
Be a bit difficult to send this in a mailer :LOL:

That's good then, they try to use that stupid C3 mailer usually if they can get away with it, for me anyway. I had a crushed box set last week, why would you use it with a heavy box set is beyond me, been a bad year with Amazon for me, for boxsets.

Is there a second wave coming or something?? Just asking because the release date says "February 16, 2015"
I think they pulled the original stock because of the UV error. I'm guessing they will probably repackage them and it will come with the UV codes.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp