Purchase: amazon.co.uk :amazon:

Package:

Capture - Batman TV 1.PNG

Capture - Batman TV 2.PNG

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 217
Did you complain to get the credit? I've had credits on my account before without asking due to listing errors, but haven't seen anything about this one as of yet...

Yes, I did - via live chat. At first, they weren't prepared to give me anything, as they said that the product description clearly states that the UV copies are not included, sending me the link to the product page. However, when I argued that was a recent addition (following a customer complaint), and that other customers were being granted partial refunds (referring them to the product reviews), they then offered me £15 which I accepted. After that, someone posted that they received £22. I have since emailed Amazon to ask what is going on and why they are not being consistent with their refunds.

Yes, I did - via live chat. At first, they weren't prepared to give me anything, as they said that the product description clearly states that the UV copies are not included, sending me the link to the product page. However, when I argued that was a recent addition (following a customer complaint), and that other customers were being granted partial refunds (referring them to the product reviews), they then offered me £15 which I accepted. After that, someone posted that they received £22. I have since emailed Amazon to ask what is going on and why they are not being consistent with their refunds.

I'll be sending a complaint email too.

AMAZON have just denied to me on the phone that they have given out 20% refunds and offered me 10% :angry:

I sent an email asking what the situation was, weather Warner were going to send digital copies to those who had preordered and received a product not as advertised as a 'goodwill gesture', but not for folks who have ordered since the mistake was realised (similar to zavvi and its wicker man steelbook missing disk) and I received a reply offering 2 choices, return and a full refund, or keep the boxset and a 20% refund, so accepted the partial refund and got my confirmation of my 20% refund today

Reactions: Travis Bickle
AMAZON have just denied to me on the phone that they have given out 20% refunds and offered me 10% :angry:

Refer them to the customer reviews section on the product page, as that's where customers have been reporting that they've received anything from 10%-20% in refunds. That's what I did, and they offered me £15. By the way, I've also sent details of this case to the Advertising Standards Authority to look in to - I would suggest that others do the same. The more complaints they receive the more likely they will investigate and force Amazon (or Warner, whoever is at fault) to grant EVERYONE the same level of compensation, rather than the current hit-and-miss approach that depends on who you find yourself dealing with in Customer Services.

Last edited:
I complained I'd only got £10 and found out via their reviews people had got paid more, they wouldn't budge and blamed those refunding them for doing so.

Ok, so I thought I would make an enquiry regarding these refunds people are speaking of and what a result.........was offered a 20% refund (£22.99), Amazons customer service is one of the best I have ever come across :D:):thumbs:

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Refer them to the customer reviews section on the product page, as that's where customers have been reporting that they've received anything from 10%-20% in refunds. That's what I did, and they offered me £15. By the way, I've also sent details of this case to the Advertising Standards Authority to look in to - I would suggest that others do the same. The more complaints they receive the more likely they will investigate and force Amazon (or Warner, whoever is at fault) to grant EVERYONE the same level of compensation, rather than the current hit-and-miss approach that depends on who you find yourself dealing with in Customer Services.
I just used their chat service and complained that i only got 10% when others received more.
After asking me where i had got this info from he said he couldn't comment on other customers refunds but...
They gave me another 10% refund :thumbs:

Amazon have updated the listing to reflect no UV codes but still only selling it via 3rd parties. Is this ever coming back at retail price? :(