Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares if it's a handwritten address. You lot will find anything to moan at. 'Ohhhh it's a handwritten address. That doesn't bode well for the future!!' How? Maybe their printer broke or they ran out of ink? Seriously, wind your necks in.

Reactions: Flash
Who cares if it's a handwritten address. You lot will find anything to moan at. 'Ohhhh it's a handwritten address. That doesn't bode well for the future!!' How? Maybe their printer broke or they ran out of ink? Seriously, wind your necks in.

Not one person has moaned about the hand written address, in fact 3 have mentioned it to make people aware and one even had a smiley face in the post.

How about you wind your neck in and read the posts properly

And steels in Jiffy bags are unacceptable personally so I'm glad others are making us aware of that issue

Mine's just arrived from HMV in an A4 cardboard mailer with a printed label.

Also included is a DVD of DC TV Pilots with has the first episodes of Arrow, Gotham, Supergirl, The Flash & DC's Legends Of Tomorrow

Last edited:
Mine just arrived, the extra DVD was a nice bonus though seriously when is DVD going to be discontinued?

Probably never, they are still very popular because they are cheap and new releases shoot down in price.

I can see the companys are trying to phase it out though with exclusive only on bluray features like the Extended cut of this movie.

Mine just arrived, the extra DVD was a nice bonus though seriously when is DVD going to be discontinued?
DVD still sells in large numbers in UK and USA

Most of the Blu-ray sales was because of Star Wars Force Awakens which was biggest ever Blu-ray sales to date
USA DVD and Blu-ray Sales
DVD http://www.the-numbers.com/home-market/dvd-sales/2016
Blu-ray http://www.the-numbers.com/home-market/bluray-sales/2016

UK
In the first half of 2016, people across the UK spent £905 million on DVDs and Blu-Ray

Last edited:
Europe Steelbook is Zero Finish
Zero varnish, which creates an elegant polished effect
Zero finish is as neutral finish - a blend of matt and gloss

Most zero finish steelbook though looks only matte finish to most when in hand
You should though notice the difference in different lighting

I got this too, very awesome, i also got these two statues for my birthday today :)

View attachment 255963

All my editions so far, the amaray is from the statue collectors edition with a awesome lenticular slip cover.

0495217F-1B5C-4E98-B9BE-1E55C10B7EFF_zpsupyisdno.jpg

I got the same Amazon statue, lot better than I thought it might be. Little extra detail on the face might have been nice to make it look a little more 'Batfleck' but nice a sturdy.

I got this too, very awesome, i also got these two statues for my birthday today :)

View attachment 255963

All my editions so far, the amaray is from the statue collectors edition with a awesome lenticular slip cover.

0495217F-1B5C-4E98-B9BE-1E55C10B7EFF_zpsupyisdno.jpg

The statue collectors edition they look cool I did have both on pre order but cancelled as my available funds was low after all my other orders recently
I have seen some unboxing videos and they look quality statues
If I see a decent price drop I will pick one of them or both

Just got the email that its in the Parcel Motel Dublin depot, should be in Kilkenny around midnight so I'll be getting it first thing in the morning.