Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Edition) [France]

Release date: August 3, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon.fr - Fnac.com
Price: €26.99 (Amazon) - €32.99 (FNAC)

91GtRrCDbQL._SY606_.jpg

Contents:
- Blu-ray 3D active Theatrical Version (151')
- Blu-ray 2D Ultimate Edition (181')
- Blu-ray 2D Theatrical Version (151')
- DVD
- UltraViolet Digital Copy

Last edited by a moderator:
not so hard to be better than the boring italian steelbook, but the empty back and french title/text kills it

p.s.
Could anyone check the english track on 3D disc (by playing it)? Is it Dolby Atmos or DD+?

Reactions: gaeljet
Meh prefer the WWA tbh. May have been different if it

A- lost the French text
B- had Wonder Woman on the back
C- lost the debossing and had a gloss finish

not so hard to be better than the boring italian steelbook, but the empty back and french title/text kills it

I do like the italian steelbook most to be honest. ;) Yeah, the art may be very simple, but in this case that fits the bill perfectly. Can't stand the WWA and even the french art looks quite out of place for me. But good to have this forum, so everybody can look around and choose the most suiteable version for them. :cool::thumbs:

Reactions: thewoe
I do like the italian steelbook most to be honest. ;) Yeah, the art may be very simple, but in this case that fits the bill perfectly. Can't stand the WWA and even the french art looks quite out of place for me. But good to have this forum, so everybody can look around and choose the most suiteable version for them. :cool::thumbs:

I understand different tastes but when you look at the French, Chinese and Worldwide versions... are you serious? I have the Italian version already as well as the HMV version on it's way, and I cannot fathom how anybody would prefer the Italian artwork over the others. Granted, I pre-ordered it based on the logo simplicity to go with the first MoS release, but in hand it looks so very poor and much worse than expected. If they had made the logo larger and more vibrant then it wouldn't be so bad but it is pretty poor and not a patch on any of the other designs imo. Again, I know we all have different tastes but for me the Italian artwork is easily the worst of the bunch so far.

I understand different tastes but when you look at the French, Chinese and Worldwide versions... are you serious? I have the Italian version already as well as the HMV version on it's way, and I cannot fathom how anybody would prefer the Italian artwork over the others. Granted, I pre-ordered it based on the logo simplicity to go with the first MoS release, but in hand it looks so very poor and much worse than expected. If they had made the logo larger and more vibrant then it wouldn't be so bad but it is pretty poor and not a patch on any of the other designs imo. Again, I know we all have different tastes but for me the Italian artwork is easily the worst of the bunch so far.

Well, actually I don't like the artwork/ design of the WWA or French steelbook. That's for me the main killer. I see your point and I agree, that the quality of the Italian version looks in hand a bit poor. So other versions may be of higher quality (better finish for example). But if I don't like the artwork I won't buy the steel. So, that's why i said i like the Italian one most. The artwork, not the quality overall i should clarify. ;) So maybe I will upgrade the Italian version later on, if the artwork is fine for me. :LOL:

Last edited: