Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #152) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK (E1) - 1399 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 numbered copies for each edition. Free box when ordering both.

235135803_4954137804602734_3098398014662901477_n.jpg234864394_4954137811269400_5633121769554427828_n.jpg232053576_4954137651269416_6618603027716479417_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never bother with HDZ... they're usually way too pricey for my blood. So it's still all about FA or Manta for me. :)

I never bother with HDZ... they're usually way too pricey for my blood. So it's still all about FA or Manta for me. :)

It will most likely work out the same price as manta but this will be WEA

Reactions: Noodles
Worth paying extra for WEA steelbook
Maybe... depends how much I like it and how much more it is exactly.

It will most likely work out the same price as manta but this will be WEA
In that case, I'll probably consider it after all! WEA doesn't necessarily mean better though IMO... I actually don't mind the WWA steel, so it all depends on the slips and other goodies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Maybe... depends how much I like it and how much more it is exactly.

In that case, I'll probably consider it after all! WEA doesn't necessarily mean better though IMO... I actually don't mind the WWA steel, so it all depends on the slips and other goodies.

True true and I do like the art used for WWA but hate the fact supes is upside down so to match my manta WEA man of steel I'd rather get a WEA BvS. I'm hoping the art is one of the other cool posters plus although I wasn't massive on the film I have stated before that I thought batman was epic in this and I do really want to see the ultimate cut. Just hope I don't have to wait until this time next year lol

If the WWA looks decent in hand then I'll possibly get it when it's £9.99.
Let's be honest, this print run for WWA is going to be huge all around be world.
Plus with (possible) FAC and manta doing WWA premium packages, HDzeta doing WEA premium package and possibly a nova or kimchi WWA package and God knows who else I wouldn't be surprised if about 100 of the normal copies from around the world get sold. I smell a price drop on WWA, a big price drop

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Says this on the website which I assumed means FAC

BATMAN v SUPERMAN: Dawn of Justice 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition + Gift Steelbook's™ foil (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
That's FA's standard description for pretty much all Czech (trade wide) steelbook releases.

FAC releases have the magic word "numbered" in the description.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Flloydo
That's FA's standard description for pretty much all Czech (trade wide) steelbook releases.

FAC releases have the magic word "numbered" in the description.

Oh sh*t, yeah lol, I knew that

For some reason I thought it was the foil part just then lol

Ignore me @tommyh84