Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Batman Version) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 19, 2016
Purchase links: Best Buy (Batman Version)
Price: $29.99
Note: 2 different versions: Superman or Batman

batmanver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no the spine needed to match the front...so it would be split one half batman one half superman...1 upside down all the time to match the front and rear setup

Reactions: Ricker
or just take the one you wanted back and get the other one
They're literally all the same. Just packaged differently. Look at the spines on both versions sealed. You'll have to flip one to get the text going the same way.

I've been pretty critical of this steelbook, in the way it was offered as 2 different versions of the same thing. But now that i have this in hand I must admit to thinking it looks pretty awesome. The interior could still be better but I love the artwork in person.

As for the movie itself, which I've been dying to see but hadn't had the chance.....I freakin' LOVE IT!!!!!!! Affleck is Badass as The Batman, and Wonder Woman just simply rocks my world. Pumped she's getting her own vehicle (invisible plane not withstanding).

yesterday that i went to my local Walmart i saw this and i have to buy it, freaking impulses i have man! lol but for cheap i wont mind much, its not too bad, initially i didnt get it because of the reverse art but now that i see it in hand its cool......