Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Batman Version) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 19, 2016
Purchase links: Best Buy (Batman Version)
Price: $29.99
Note: 2 different versions: Superman or Batman

batmanver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If they've used the films other artwork that's more in sync with MoS then I'm all in. If they've just made seperate steels out of the two covers on the current version then no.

Im guessing these are going to be the same as the other "2 sided steelbooks" being released.
But Best Buy is just giving people the option (if they keep them sealed) to pick Batman or Superman on the front.

I hope I'm wrong though.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Im guessing these are going to be the same as the other "2 sided steelbooks" being released.
But Best Buy is just giving people the option (if they keep them sealed) to pick Batman or Superman on the front.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Will most certainly be the case.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I guess this is not an Ultimate Edition. I'll wait and see but will be inclined to get the Batman steelbook and the Target Digibook.

Instead of two versions of basically the same steelbook why didn't they just do a ''tagged with grafitti'' version and a ''no-graffiti'' version without those damn logos splattered across the faces?
And the inside artwork should just be a centerfold of Wonder Woman.