Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Batman Version) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 19, 2016
Purchase links: Best Buy (Batman Version)
Price: $29.99
Note: 2 different versions: Superman or Batman

batmanver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought the colors would be more vibrant but they look washed out..... i'm glad i pass on this......
Yeah, I'm not really that impressed with the colors. Even less so for the incredibly lame interior. Thankfully I can pop off a steelbook side in seconds, so I'll be coming up with my own interior. Yes, that does mean I'm buying it, but only because I'm a Batman SuperFreak. It's all about the Bat. And Jaws. Hmmmmmm. Batjaws. I like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
Yeah, I'm not really that impressed with the colors. Even less so for the incredibly lame interior. Thankfully I can pop off a steelbook side in seconds, so I'll be coming up with my own interior. Yes, that does mean I'm buying it, but only because I'm a Batman SuperFreak. It's all about the Bat. And Jaws. Hmmmmmm. Batjaws. I like it.
How do you pop yours off? I can do it without any tools in a few seconds too, just my hands and a good twist and push.

How do you pop yours off? I can do it without any tools in a few seconds too, just my hands and a good twist and push.
I use thin guitar pics. used ones that are wicked thin at the end. slides in easily near the spine. just a little movement and the casing pops out.

Comes in handy when the interior is as lackluster as this. Honestly, this is about as close to no inside art you can get with actually having inside art. Very disappointing, but at least my dream of a Wonder Woman spread can become a reality.

I use thin guitar pics. used ones that are wicked thin at the end. slides in easily near the spine. just a little movement and the casing pops out.

Comes in handy when the interior is as lackluster as this. Honestly, this is about as close to no inside art you can get with actually having inside art. Very disappointing, but at least my dream of a Wonder Woman spread can become a reality.

The only reason I don't do that is risking bending the case a little. But I did use guitar picks until I figured out what I do now.

The inside of the Target exclusive Transformers 4 is another good example of "no" inside art even though there's inside "art".

yea i got my steelbook yesterday. while others dont like it, i do. i just wish bestbuy did a better job at describing what "reversible" meant. it literally is just "two-sided" i guess you can say. either way, at least now i know not to get the other version which is the same as this.

I wonder if bestbuy.com will mess up someone's order and send them Superman when they ask for Batman (vice versa).

Are they packaging them weird like Ant-Man? Where the back is on the front?

I wonder if bestbuy.com will mess up someone's order and send them Superman when they ask for Batman (vice versa).

Are they packaging them weird like Ant-Man? Where the back is on the front?

They are different SKUs, so everyone should get the right item from the warehouse.

In terms of back / front - it's kinda relative considering either could be the front if you just flip the steelbook over.

Can't believe these are not on sale. hope its not a trend. No sales on ths title at Target either

If this is the game they start playing, everyone will stop buying during release week because they will wait for a price drop.