Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Batman Version) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 19, 2016
Purchase links: Best Buy (Batman Version)
Price: $29.99
Note: 2 different versions: Superman or Batman

batmanver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks I had to preorder the Superman one because the closest store selling a Batman version is 40 minutes away.

I plan on going to the store I preordered from when it opens in hopes they actually have some batman ones

If you never open them (and YES believe it or not these "Steelbook" things are collectors items to some, and they actually remain sealed in their cases) they actually are two different steelbooks. Its all in how you look at it. ;)

The-More-You-Know.jpg
I was speaking to the sane segment of our steelbook collecting community.:p

Reactions: bojee
While technically the same steelbook, I got the Superman version. You can tell it's intentional because of the j-card:
image.jpeg

The Batman one has a grey corner and different image there.

I pity collectors that keep it sealed and care about j-cards.

If you never open them (and YES believe it or not these "Steelbook" things are collectors items to some, and they actually remain sealed in their cases) they actually are two different steelbooks. Its all in how you look at it. ;)

The-More-You-Know.jpg
Normally I would agree with you as its really the same as steels from different places like amazon Germany vs Zavvi. Even with same finishes they are different steels IMO. But this is from the same store even and as someone who doesn't open their steels often, this to me is the same release and a pure money grab to get people to buy both.

PS I will open this one so then it really doesn't matter which one it was lol