Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Collector's Edition) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: August 1st 2016

Price: £89.99

Links:

Batman Statue edition:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01DA7BMKQ/?tag=hidefnin-21
Superman Statue edition: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01DA7BO9U/?tag=hidefnin-21

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ultimate Edition Trailer:

Last edited:
Updated the original post with Release date, updated listing pics for the 3D amaray artwork, price and trailer for the Ultimate edition ;)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I recieved this today for my bday, Its a lovely statue, well worth £89.99

I love the 3D lenticular slip for the bluray case too :)

Reactions: elle82
Hello, was your amaray unsealed? I should have received mine yesterday but amazon failed to deliver. Finally received it today and the box was badly damaged and the Base of the statue has some large chips on it. Not accept, so i have opened a return with them, with a replacement being sent tomorrow. At least amazon have a good returns policy. I would not have been impressed of they had run out of stock given I ordered this back on the 25th March.

Reactions: elle82
I got both sunday, both amarays unsealed. Love the statues going to look good in my cinema room. Now have 3 copies of the movie lol

Went ahead and bought them both, for us in the US, can't beat this price, under 60.00 for each set shipped and includes 3D....Amazon US does not come with 3D and is STILL double that price for each, don't see that coming down to this price ever.....

I should have got them when I first seen them left it till later today went in basket and give up to £64.99 thanks but no thanks was thinking good price at £49.99 will go order but gone up.
I hate when Amazon do that and annoys me more in basket was lower,they must have sold too many at that price and greed got the better of them.
Maybe one day it be back to that price but to be honest don't think I see it so low again.