Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Collector's Edition) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: August 1st 2016

Price: £89.99

Links:

Batman Statue edition:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01DA7BMKQ/?tag=hidefnin-21
Superman Statue edition: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01DA7BO9U/?tag=hidefnin-21

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ultimate Edition Trailer:

Last edited:
If it's drops to that price again let me know tried Amazon to honour lower price was not interested I always leave things too late.
Maybe this price will return one day. Or even lower lol.

Wished i had grabbed these when i had the chance,as they where £49.99 last week found them late on and left it too late to order.
Cant see me paying more than £49.99 for these having been so low.
Hope they drop again sometime soon.

These 2 bad boys landed this morning, a lot bigger than i thought, just hope now that the suicide squad statutes dip to the same price when they are released...

Haven't got mine yet, but should be as big as Man of Steel and Godzilla statues I got, same company makes them, that's why they are well worth it for the lower price just to get the statues alone, they are usually pretty heavy duty...

I like them alot, couldn't beat those prices, others had mentioned they thought the detail was lacking, I like them quite a bit, just as nice looking as Man of Steel, much more blue in the suit than the last one, and nice and heavy, makes you feel like your getting something for your money, obviously not as detailed as the high end ones, but for this amount...excellent!

IMG_1631.JPG

Suddenly the price of these has rocketed. I was ready to buy this, ready in my basket , the price went from £49 to £175 and still rising.

Suddenly the price of these has rocketed. I was ready to buy this, ready in my basket , the price went from £49 to £175 and still rising.

The batman one has sold out mate. That price is the next best price from a market place seller. The superman 1 is still available though for £49.99. So glad I jumped on these a few days ago lol