Bayonetta: Bloody Fate (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

ALK

Aug 4, 2012
Purchase: Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
Release: November 24, 2014
Price: £29.56

You wait so long for a new Manga Steelbook then 3 come in 1 year. XD

image.jpg

There will be a steelbook edition of Bayonetta: Bloody Fate, released on November 24.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2014-08-09/manga-entertainment-podcast/.77474

That'll go nicely with the Wii U sequel. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP gone to sleep on updates eh? tisk tisk.

Bayonetta (the Movie): Bloody Fate - Collector's Edition Steelbook - BLU-RAY

Art:

11888additional_images.jpg

Release date: November 24

Amazon Link: Here
(it dont say steelbook yet but Manga are only doing two editions according to their site, and the other is a £15 regular DVD)

Info
:
MangaUK said:
From the director of AFRO SAMURAI! Based on the smash-hit videogame, Bayonetta: Bloody Fate follows the story of the witch Bayonetta, as she defeats the blood-thirsty Angels and tries to remember her past from before the time she awoke, 20 years ago. Alongside her is a mysterious little girl who keeps calling her Mummy, a journalist that holds a personal grudge against Bayonetta and a unknown white-haired woman who seems to know more than she is willing to reveal about Bayonetta's time before her sleep.

More details and bigger pic when it goes live proper on amazon i guess :thumbs:

Reactions: ocielz
Now that is a beaut! Sure hope its glossy.

Pity the interest is pretty low with you guys, lol. XD Ah well, maybe the Wii U game will pick things up a little in 2 months...

Now that is a beaut! Sure hope its glossy.
Pity the interest is pretty low with you guys, lol. XD Ah well, maybe the Wii U game will pick things up a little in 2 months...
Hope? It better be. With that kind of amazing artwork, it wouldn't do justice if it wasn't glossy.

not into anime myself but one question
hooooow much??? @ £29 odd seems expensive from where i'm sitting.
basil :thumbs:
Not only from where you're sitting, from here as well :greedy:

Reactions: ALK
The Base.com price is great. Into impulse buy territory now. It would be nice if the games got steelbook as well to have a little collection.

Purchase: Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
Release: November 24, 2014
Price: £29.56

You wait so long for a new Manga Steelbook then 3 come in 1 year. XD

View attachment 95459

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2014-08-09/manga-entertainment-podcast/.77474

That'll go nicely with the Wii U sequel. :)
With regards to this message- What are the other two Manga releases this Year? Think I'm right in saying Ghost In The Shell is one, right?? (Sorry for my ignorance in the matter...)

Thats an awesome looking steelbook love the artwork,colours and the shine. I had to order this could not resist.

Thanks for the pic and post mate...