BD Players that Stream Netflix (Canada)

Do you think you would get hit with any fees if imported from USA? Cause hell, you can even get Blu-ray 3d wifi players down here for about $150-200 now. (that stream netflix amongst other stuff)

I actually found a couple that Ima gonna look at. Netflix.ca actually suggests them, hahaha. Guess I shoulda went there first. Unfortunately FS and BB do not sell the ones they are peddling but I'm sure there will be a model close to those. I may get one of the Samsung ones that has Apps that run netflix, facebook, and other online sites. that could be cool.

I actually found a couple that Ima gonna look at. Netflix.ca actually suggests them, hahaha. Guess I shoulda went there first. Unfortunately FS and BB do not sell the ones they are peddling but I'm sure there will be a model close to those. I may get one of the Samsung ones that has Apps that run netflix, facebook, and other online sites. that could be cool.

honestly, most all the new players stream all that jazz. Pandora, Netflix, Youtube, hulu and other stuff. So dont just buy one quick as the ones that do more stuff in regards to streaming or online stuff dont usually ever bring witht them some extra premium price point.

Is there a way for us (non us) to get hold of a Netflix account ? It's so frustrating that my player are able to stream but I do not have an account.

Is there a way for us (non us) to get hold of a Netflix account ? It's so frustrating that my player are able to stream but I do not have an account.

Not yet, but netflix is looking to expand to Europe soon. Keep am eye on their blog.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: n3wk1d