DigiPack Beatles Yellow Submarine Blu-ray Digipack with Goodies! [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/2012/04/04/the-beatles-yellow-submarine-blu-ray-details/

4k restoration frame by frame ... should look insane on blu-ray!

Possible Order link here

51MmV6-AnML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i intended to use vouchers to buy the hmv exclusive version but when i got to the store it is was £20, in truth i was really angry about that. Then some helpful chap on hotukdeals pointed out the standard digipack version is available at Sainsbury's for just £12.99 picked it up and i'm so happy HMV's price made me decide against buying from them. Turns out to be a blessing in disguise as the standard version is far superior to the exclusive sleeve. don't know why anyone wuldn't want the classic cover. must say the set is stunning. gorgeous souvenir guide to the film, the stickers and art cells are fantastic. MUST HAVE.

oh and as for the deal if your not near a Sainsbury's store it's £12.99 on their site too. it's free delivery so that's quite useful.

http://www.sainsburysentertainment....med=aff&product=E11083870&esrc=cj&AID=1546795

if you got some nectar points to use you can bring the price down further

..but the HMV cover is an exclusive ;)

The HMV exclusive has sold out again. However, if you purchase the regular version from them and use the code H8BLU20, then it comes to £12. ;)

Personally, I prefer the HMV cover. I find the original one to be too busy/crowded... I'm more of a fan of simplicity. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Antman
Resurrecting an old thread here....I'm playing catch-up with stuff I missed on release.

I arrived somewhat late to the party when it comes to Blu-ray discs, only started buying them last year.

There is a 3rd party seller on Amazon UK offering a sealed copy for sale but asking price is a penny shy of £100 !!!!!!!! EEK!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a sealed HMV copy please PM me as I'd be interested in buying....there is one on Amazon UK, well a 3rd party seller but asking price is insane at £99.99 EEK!

I'm a huge Beatles fan so would pay good £ for a sealed copy but not a penny shy of 100 notes!

No worries! If you need any help with anything just shoot me or one of the other mods a PM. Welcome to the forum!:)

Thanks! The link you posted doesn't work though. I get a message saying "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Maybe I need to post a certain number of times before I can access?

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks! The link you posted doesn't work though. I get a message saying "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Maybe I need to post a certain number of times before I can access?
Yes you need to make 20 posts before you have access to the trading section. There's plenty of sections to post in though so You will soon be there!:)