DigiPack Beatles Yellow Submarine Blu-ray Digipack with Goodies! [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/2012/04/04/the-beatles-yellow-submarine-blu-ray-details/

4k restoration frame by frame ... should look insane on blu-ray!

Possible Order link here

51MmV6-AnML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV apparently have an exclusive "sleeve" for this one, which I'm guessing just means the front artwork will be different. You can see the item here.

Here's the image they have up...

H7047389.JPG

This version is in stock and shipping today, and for today only it's 10% off (as are all blu rays) with the code Q3JUBBLURAY

Is this region-free? Also, there is only one listing on the site for the Blu-ray, right?
The link in the OP didn't work, but I did find a Blu-ray for this via the search on the site.

EDIT: Seems it is sold out? :/

Last edited:
So is there a Digibook??? I have seen the HMV exclusive with the slipcase, but I have not seen a Digibook. Any pictures?

Yes, it sold out almost immediately after release. There was a 10% off code that probably helped with that too. The regular version is still a digipack with a slipbox though, just with the standard artwork. I think the standard version looks nicer anyway.

Reactions: Leshita
Aw man, I still might track down the sold out one because I am a sucker for 'exclusivity' which means nothing in this year when the world ends. :p

i intended to use vouchers to buy the hmv exclusive version but when i got to the store it is was £20, in truth i was really angry about that. Then some helpful chap on hotukdeals pointed out the standard digipack version is available at Sainsbury's for just £12.99 picked it up and i'm so happy HMV's price made me decide against buying from them. Turns out to be a blessing in disguise as the standard version is far superior to the exclusive sleeve. don't know why anyone wuldn't want the classic cover. must say the set is stunning. gorgeous souvenir guide to the film, the stickers and art cells are fantastic. MUST HAVE.

oh and as for the deal if your not near a Sainsbury's store it's £12.99 on their site too. it's free delivery so that's quite useful.

http://www.sainsburysentertainment....med=aff&product=E11083870&esrc=cj&AID=1546795

if you got some nectar points to use you can bring the price down further

Last edited:
Reactions: ETSC and Antman