Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #79) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

19059128_1404621412988164_2730282623651977053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks gorgeous! I assume that's the steelbook that will be included in the limited edition with the slipcover as well?

And isn't it odd that it's still not sold out, if there are only 1000 copies? :wow: Or are FAC not popular/sought after?
Looks OOS in their webstore too..

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
That looks gorgeous! I assume that's the steelbook that will be included in the limited edition with the slipcover as well?

And isn't it odd that it's still not sold out, if there are only 1000 copies? :wow: Or are FAC not popular/sought after?

It is indeed Sold Out.

It States Pre-Order, but if you click on it, there is no Purchase Button therefore no possibility to buy.

FA only will write ''Sold Out'' once the release date has passed, so after August 16 , the Pre-Order will change to ''Sold Out''.
It is how they proceed with every release.

EDIT: Purchase Button added on FA site for this release

Last edited:

I didn't order it because it's the same WWA steelbook that I already purchased and didn't come with a Lenticular slipcover. Many people are counting on Blufans to deliver.

Same here,I'm pretty sure blufans will deliver a gorgeous package therefore this was an easy pass

Now Available to order directly from FilmArena :thumbs:

FAC #79 BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet contains:

- Dual-Disc Worldwide WWA SteelBook,
- Two Blu-ray Discs 3D + 2D,
- Exclusive FullSlip,
- Exclusive lenticular magnet,
- Special Collector's cards,
- Collector's booklet 36S,
- Collector's character cards,
- Collectible numbered card and hologram.

Reactions: laz305
You have to pay same as the Group Buy, when you are pre-ordering your copy.
The release is set for mid august, so you are not paying that much in advance :thumbs:

Oh, sorry, mate! I meant when we order off of the FilmArena site, not the Group Buy.

For anyone who has ordered directly from the site, do they take money up front or around release date?
Thanks!

Yes this is what I meant. Whether it is Kimchi, Nova, Manta Lab or FilmArena etc...Premium Retailers charge the cost of the item when you Pre-Order it.
So if you Pre-Order(purchase) your copy today, you will have to pay them to secure your copy.

Yes this is what I meant. Whether it is Kimchi, Nova, Manta Lab or FilmArena etc...Premium Retailers charge the cost of the item when you Pre-Order it.
So if you Pre-Order(purchase) your copy today, you will have to pay them to secure your copy.

Thanks! Gotta make sure I have funds. Haha.

Slightly regretting not getting on this, really want to see the film again but waiting for the Blufans release :(