Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #79) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

19059128_1404621412988164_2730282623651977053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic! I love the understated look & velvet feel of FilmArena's Slipboxes. It particularly matches with this movie.

Couldn't agree more. This release really checked all the boxes for me (except I prefer WEA when possible like with Blufans):

- Title on the spine and front of the steelbook
- Lenticular is a fun transition and has the title on it as well
- Beautiful steelbook, nice colors and thematically so well designed
- Excellent choice of movie
- Great artwork chosen for the slipcover
- Beautiful finish on the slip, so luxurious and 'premium'
- As usual the slip is heftier than, say, Kimchi's have been

This one will be tough for Blufans to beat!

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Can someone check when it will be release if the 2D version has polish subtitles. Because i found two different spec.Many thanks.

Given the GB is closed I assumed all was lost with this but when I saw it was still available directly decided to put an order in, was going to wait for the Blufans edition but this looks too good to pass on

Yes, I ordered directly combined with an earlier release (Passengers). I didn't choose anything special on the shipping - just standard PPL / DHL.

Good to hear! I also ordered directly so hopefully I get a notification soon. Do they send a shipping email or do I just have to check my order status every now and then? Thanks!

Good to hear! I also ordered directly so hopefully I get a notification soon. Do they send a shipping email or do I just have to check my order status every now and then? Thanks!

They sent an email with a tracking link. Actually I can't fault their communication - you can click through directly to the PPL site to check on progress and once it switched to DHL I got a text with a tracking link for their site and an ETA.

Reactions: Acalica917
They sent an email with a tracking link. Actually I can't fault their communication - you can click through directly to the PPL site to check on progress and once it switched to DHL I got a text with a tracking link for their site and an ETA.

Much appreciated, mate! I hope the set turns out as lovely as it looks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Headhunter