Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm like the packages on this but really on the fence about this film/musical watched half of it then fell asleep half way thru now can't remember if was tired or film bored me :confused::confused::confused:
but can't fault packages.

whats others thoughts on film?????

basil :thumbs:

I would love to get the OC but i think the Mrs would go nuts. She wouldnt understand and ask why i had bought 3 versions of the same film. :rofl:

Think i have decided on the DL.

hmmm like the packages on this but really on the fence about this film/musical watched half of it then fell asleep half way thru now can't remember if was tired or film bored me :confused::confused::confused:

I felt the same. I love the cartoon movie from the 90‘s. So i was full of anticipation for this movie. But it lacked something special. An average movie not more. But i am going for the OC :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil

Im not into a musicals much, so I didn´t have high expectations before watching, and maybe because of that I was pleasantly surprised overall, I really enjoyed it, plus I love Emma, and If I remember correctly I was even emotionally touched and loose one or two teardrop in the end :whistle::LOL:

Im in for double lenti, maybe, probably even something more :D what a beautiful package this is :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil

Don't force yourself to buy it if you don't like the movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Only 2000 copies split across the 4 editions as per Kevin on the other forum

Potential bloodbath on the way...

Actually I think it´s quite enough, even though it´s very beautiful package the FILM itself is still most important for sales and I know about lot of people find it bad, boring and average if most. Look at beautiful Kimchi´s release, still in stock....

i think that a "one click" isn't necessary for this movie. i have FAC edition. i don't think to follow this. but if GB won't sold out quickly, i can buy this one too.

Actually I think it´s quite enough, even though it´s very beautiful package the FILM itself is still most important for sales and I know about lot of people find it bad, boring and average if most. Look at beautiful Kimchi´s release, still in stock....

Time will tell, most people regardless of what they think of the film say what a nice package this is, it's blufans, it's a WEA steelbook, once VIP's and domestic sales are accounted for it might not leave much else for GB's