Best (All Around) Headphones

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
So i'm looking for some good quality headphones that have a nice sound, great bass, and a quality build.

I've been looking at the Beats Studio but have read a few reviews that make me wonder if they're worth the money.

I've also looked into the Sony MDR700, which cost less but are supposedly just as bad at breaking...

I really like the sound of the Beats. But if there's something out there that will last longer and give me the same or better sound/bass i'd love to know!

If any of you have any experience with any good headphones LMK.

Beats!!! If you take care of your things you will be fine. Nothing wrong with mine :)

Yeah. I've been looking at the studios and I know they come with a case... But I've read that people (according to them anyway) have took care of them but they break (the head band, and the cups) no matter how careful people are.

I really like their sound, they're the only ones i've been able to hear in real life... But I don't want to spend a ton of money on them and them break. I just want the most bang for the buck.

:)

Glad to hear you're having good luck with them. May have to throw them back into consideration.

I just got a pair of Sennheiser HD 598's and they are absolutely blowing my mind. The other thing you may want to consider is a headphone amp depending on the resistance (ohm) rating of the cans and the output of whatever you are hooking them up to. iPod? Computer?

I got a nuForce Icon uDAC-2 to amp mine up for the computer - best sound quality of any system I own, and I unfortunately spend ALOT more on my home theater.

I'm going to get a new pair of headphones in the next couple of days. Any Ninja using the Sennheiser MOMENTUM out there?

UPDATE: I ended up getting B&W P5 instead.

Last edited:
I'm going to get a new pair of headphones in the next couple of days. Any Ninja using the Sennheiser MOMENTUM out there?

UPDATE: I ended up getting B&W P5 instead.

How is the audio quality and comfort level during extended use of the P5? I've played with it briefly at a local shop and I was impressed. I'm seriously considering getting one but have to play with it some more.

How is the audio quality and comfort level during extended use of the P5? I've played with it briefly at a local shop and I was impressed. I'm seriously considering getting one but have to play with it some more.

Top quality sound, I'm very happy with it. Comfort level is also very good for on-ear headphones, specially considering I wear glasses. Take your time to play with it if you have a chance, but I would recommend the product (not that really matters hahahaha).

I love my Parrot Ziks! They are really classy Bluetooth headphones that have amazing sound! The also have a control hidden in the left ear piece. And the battery lasts ages too

de4u9ugu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk