UK
Purchase: Amazon
Release:
November 9th, 2015
Price: £34.00

steel.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
the artwork on this is awesome, thanks lisa! Its ashame they are putting such a high price on this though considering even the Breaking Bad steels were around £20 each. I will buy but hopefully it will go down in price to around £20 at least :whistle:

Have to agree, it's lovely and alot of people may want it, but £34 is way too much, as you said BB was £19.99 and Game of Thrones only £23?

This needs to drop another £5 at least :(

the artwork on this is awesome, thanks lisa! Its ashame they are putting such a high price on this though considering even the Breaking Bad steels were around £20 each. I will buy but hopefully it will go down in price to around £20 at least :whistle:

Have to agree, it's lovely and alot of people may want it, but £34 is way too much, as you said BB was £19.99 and Game of Thrones only £23?

This needs to drop another £5 at least :(

The price is high because it's a new release.
GoT and BB were catalogue titles.

Yes it's high, but people have to understand though that it's not the problem of this steelbook product only, it's the same with many popular series. New seasons for The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, House of Cards etc. are all about £30. Of course this being a steelbook edition of a new release adds some extra too. I don't like it any more than anyone else does, I really think I'm just going to take my chances and wait for the price being reduced. At least amazon.de version is "only" €34.99.

I don't mind the price, the steelbook for me is €50, in my store where i live its €50 for an amaray :( (n)(n)(n)(n)
I feel sorry for you and your wallet since I know you're going to get as much TWD stuff as you can.

Reactions: luke98
New images are up on Amazon, which confirms it will also have the interior art designed by @lazylee. :)

View attachment 192986 View attachment 192987

I'm gona cancel this and pick it up after Christmas/ January. Too much for November and as much as this artwork is perfect inside and out I just can't pay that out so I'll wait and hopefully stays in stock.

To fair I wouldn't mind it dropping £5 by that time but we will wait and see

Love that they kept your signature in (well hope they do) lazylee

I'm gona cancel this and pick it up after Christmas/ January. Too much for November and as much as this artwork is perfect inside and out I just can't pay that out so I'll wait and hopefully stays in stock.

To fair I wouldn't mind it dropping £5 by that time but we will wait and see

Love that they kept your signature in (well hope they do) lazylee
I'm considering cancelling this too mate... as much as I like the steelbook, I seriously need to cut back on my spending. I've already cancelled the Game of Thrones steels today, along with a few other items throughout the week. Fingers crossed this doesn't sell out and eventually drops in price!

I'm considering cancelling this too mate... as much as I like the steelbook, I seriously need to cut back on my spending. I've already cancelled the Game of Thrones steels today, along with a few other items throughout the week. Fingers crossed this doesn't sell out and eventually drops in price!

Yeah I had a little purge, after zombieland and tenebrae that hurt my wallet. I've kept the game of thrones on order purley because of that £10 off £50 code and I saved over £4 on each thrones steel.
But I have cancelled others. Plus agent Carter is coming out and ant man and inside out so quite a few expensive ones.
Depending on the WWA for antman though I may cancel and wait for a better one. What were they thinking.

But yeah I hope to own this at some point. Quality art

I like how it turned out, but still a bit pricey. Understandable for a new release I guess.