UK
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99
Notes: Debossed title, gloss finish, region-free

16943828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is Target having its "lightbulb" moment and realizing what a huge market they've been missing out on; and also that this is indeed a Steelbook and not a Metalpak. Maybe they could even do a Disney Steelbook wave like their Fox Metalpak wave.

Reactions: dfoles
Thinking I'll jump straight into this GB. Looking on the net there isn't really any artwork related to the film I prefer and as it has many language variants for its name across Europe I wouldn't be surprised if the Zavvi release is titleless again like Frozen was. Bar potentially gloss effect, this one looks to tick all the boxes so happy to jump on in.

Also I don't get the 3d love, I hate 3d, I hate paying extra for it I hate when its forced on me at every turn. I can only watch my Hobbit extended edition via digital copy because they were trying to cram the 3d on me and didn't include a regular version.

Stop the 3d BS madness.

On one hand, the movie comes in the UK on the 30th, On the other it'd be nice to have an SB a month after that release date.
And on ANOTHER hand I've been trying to cut down on SBs.
Damn it Target!
leonardo-di-caprio-biting-his-own-fist.jpg

I hope this is Target having its "lightbulb" moment and realizing what a huge market they've been missing out on; and also that this is indeed a Steelbook and not a Metalpak. Maybe they could even do a Disney Steelbook wave like their Fox Metalpak wave.

I REALLY hope not for MANY reasons...1. it's totally unnecessary and 2. Target is notorious for having HORRIBLE quality control and even more horrible customer service (Website wise).