Black Friday/Cyber Monday'12 Deal Score thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Chime in with the deals you've purchased throughout the week. Have fun!

DB

Attachments

• bow.gif
    bow.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Reactions: GVZER and tridon
Just got back from BB. Real easy no problems got everything I wanted and then some.
28 Blu's
3 steels
2 xbox 360 games
Watchmen limited collectors set
16gb sandisk card

Really happy. Might even go back or order online now.

I have to be honest... this is a pretty weak Black Friday sale. I usually buy a lot more by now. Purchased a few more gizmos for my niece, but nothing else for me. I'll probably scoop up the Dexter 5-pack tonight, though.

They definitely had alot more deals yesterday and throughout the week, especially online. About all that i'll be looking for later, is the Twilight Zone Collection, if it's the right price for the lightning deal.

So I sit for a 1/2 hour waiting for the God of War Saga's lightning deal and as soon as it went live, I hit the Add to Cart button. I clicked it in a half-a-second or so. It said Checking Order Status for about 20 seconds and threw me on the waiting list. Apparently there's 500+ people in front of me. All day I've been dealing with this on Amazon. It's getting pretty ridiculous. :angry:

Any one else having this problem today?

So I sit for a 1/2 hour waiting for the God of War Saga's lightning deal and as soon as it went live, I hit the Add to Cart button. I clicked it in a half-a-second or so. It said Checking Order Status for about 20 seconds and threw me on the waiting list. Apparently there's 500+ people in front of me. All day I've been dealing with this on Amazon. It's getting pretty ridiculous. :angry:

Any one else having this problem today?

I got in on WWE and X-Com, missed out on Angry Birds.

^^^ Nice pickups everyone. This was the year of buying tv show seasons for myself, lol. So far here's what Ive gotten from Amazon UK & USA:

The Walking Dead Special Edition Season 1 - $17
The Walking Dead Season 2 - $25
Magic City Season 1 - $15
Hell on Wheels Season 1 - $13.50
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 - $13.50
Rome Season 1 - $17
Rome Season 2 - $17
Firefly Complete Series - $13
Harry Potter 1-8 Box Set - $29
Alien Anthology - $16
Kill Bill 1 - $4
Kill Bill - $4
Pulp Fiction - $4
Curious Case of Benjamin Button - $5
She's Out of my League - $5
Hall Pass - $4
Wrath of the Titans - $4
Terminator 2 - $5
Terminator 3 - $7

^^^ This list in this thread will help me keep track of the arrival's in the mail, lol. I think still more to come EEK!

I got in on WWE and X-Com, missed out on Angry Birds.

I missed Angry Birds, too. :(

^^^ Nice pickups everyone. This was the year of buying tv show seasons for myself, lol. So far here's what Ive gotten from Amazon UK & USA:

The Walking Dead Special Edition Season 1 - $17
The Walking Dead Season 2 - $25
Magic City Season 1 - $15
Hell on Wheels Season 1 - $13.50
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 - $13.50
Rome Season 1 - $17
Rome Season 2 - $17
Firefly Complete Series - $13
Harry Potter 1-8 Box Set - $29
Alien Anthology - $16
Kill Bill 1 - $4
Kill Bill - $4
Pulp Fiction - $4
Curious Case of Benjamin Button - $5
She's Out of my League - $5
Hall Pass - $4
Wrath of the Titans - $4
Terminator 2 - $5
Terminator 3 - $7

^^^ This list in this thread will help me keep track of the arrival's in the mail, lol. I think still more to come EEK!

Awesome haul!!! :scat:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Awesome haul!!! :scat:

Yeah... not a bad year for tv show blu-ray sales this year. I had hoped there would be better and more movie titles for sale which was disappointing but then I also realized that the selection wasn't that bad either considering I happened to own most of the good titles on sale already!

I think Ill probably pick up a few more things on Cyber Monday and call it a year, lol, until boxing day that is of course!

You and Sixteenvolt picked up some pretty good deals on video games. I wanted to get some as well but decided to use the money this year towards well the stuff I bought above.

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Here locally, from FS, I got Harold and Kumar Christmas BD for $10 and Soldier BD for $5.

The in store sales here in Canada (at least in my neck of the woods) totally sucked! Walmart expecially, didn't have ANY blu's under $10. :eek:

From amazon.com I got Supercop / Twin Dragons BD for $7.99 and Jackie Chan 4 Film Collection BD for $9.85. Now I can finally dump some of my old JC DVD collection. :)

From amazon.ca I got Equilibrium ($9.99), The Fighter ($11.99), and Inglorias Bastards ($10.99) BD Steelbooks.

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
I picked up the Bond 50 set for $129.99 and all 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 for $7.99 each at BB and The Mummy Returns for $4 and a Chuck Norris triple feature for $8 at walmart.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Today I picked up Home Alone BD Collection for $10.50 at FS (after amazon.ca price match) and got Taxi Driver BD Digipack for $10 at HMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.