Black Friday/Holidays 2013-What have you scored so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I picked up three 30x40" shadowboxes today from Michaels for $55 each. Ridiculous deal when you consider the regular price is $220 each. Really nice quality to them too. Its funny that it was all guys in the morning there to get them too, lol.

Reactions: mllNY
I did all my BF shopping, but really did not want a lot anyway.

I got Batman Origins for $30, and Pacific Rim and 42 BDs for $8 each.

Done and Done!

Got 'The Heat' and 'Conviction' from Fox Sale, and purchased all Fast and Furious Steels from Best Buy (not 'on sale') but had to have 'em! :scat:

I got some steels from that wave too. Really the only thing I want but don't think I'll be able to get is Beautiful Creatures from Walmart for $4. There are no Walmarts in NYC and the $7 toll is not worth it for the one movie. Hopefully target or BB will have them too and may match

The thing I am curious over is that the Walmart add has the wolverine movie advertised for $4 even though obviously it does not come out until December 19 I wonder if you could have a gripe

Creepy....what are you stalking me? :p Was just looking at those the other day, haha! What are you using yours for?

lol, not stalking I promise! Im going to be using them for hockey jersey's. For what its worth I think there really nice (not sure what the price is in the USA tho, but here it was $55 before tax ($220 regular price, on sale for $79 and then another 30% off for today only in-store)).

Nice, have a few friends that are hockey fans...matter of fact I just heard from them and they're going to game this Friday. The boxes sound like a nice way to display them.

All I've got is Fringe S1-5 from Amazon UK which was a good deal since S5 is more than half what I paid for the S1-5 set, I'll sell my S1,2,3 & 4 and recoup most of the cost.

The BF deals have been mostly poor for me so far :(, I hope they get better later on :)

The Hobbit Extended 5 disc from amazon.uk. Missed out on a nice price for The Walking Dead Season 1-3..:-(

Not a cheapy deal, but I'm absolutely stocked that I was just able to pre-order this from Mezco. :oohyeah:

Breaking Bad Walter White Vamonos Pest Suit - MTV Early Black Friday - Limited Edition of only 500 pieces

Walter 2.jpg

Anyone else looking to get one of these, can put in an order now, in advance of Friday, using this link...

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2013/11/26/black-friday-starts-early-with-breaking-bad-and-sadako-figures/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I may very well be finished before Black Friday Even Gets Here:

PS4

Need For Speed: Rivals $49
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $49

Blu-ray

Justified: The Complete Third Season $12.99
Breaking Bad: The Fifth Season $11.99
The League: Season 3 $5.99
The League: Season 4 $12.99
Life of Pi: Triple Play $5.99
American Horror Story: Season 1 $12.99
Red Dawn (Original) $4.99
The Killing: Season 1 x2 $5.99 each

With the PS4 coming out so close to BF, I won't be after PS3 game deals like i usually would be. I'll just want to get some of the PSN Credit / Subscription deals.

I had been looking at a pair of Audio-Technica ATH M50 headphones for a while, and i finally decided to get them during this while Black Friday craze. I woke up this morning, and noticed they were in Amazon's "Countdown To BF" deals list for a little over $100, but since i was late and these headphones are as great as they are, people must have jumped on that deal, because only the "join waitlist" option was available. Anyway, it ended up becoming available for purchase and with the giftcard i won from HDN they ended up costing me $88.65!

This is my first Black Friday purchase, and thanks to HDN - it's going to be the best deal i have gotten on a purchase this year.

Amazon Link

GW4CJeuk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.