Black Friday/Holidays 2013-What have you scored so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very content w/ my Black Friday-Christmas haul! This is everything I've picked up w/ there respective prices next to them. Not gonna be spending anymore til next Black Friday... Hah! Yeah right!

[Blu-rays]

• Pacific Rim - $7.99
• Total Recall - $4.99
• World War Z - $7.99
• Star Trek: Into Darkness - $7.99
• The Hangover Part III - 7.99
• The Conjuring - $7.99
• Scream Trilogy - $9.99
• Monsters University - $10
• Race to Witch Mountain - $8
• The Muppets - [Free/Disney Movie Rewards]
• Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United - [Free Give-away]
• American Reunion - $7.99
• The Sandlot - $5.99
• Serendipity - $7.99

[Steelbooks]

• Captain America: The First Avenger - £9.98
• Sin City - $9.99
• Pulp Fiction - $9.99
• Kill Bill, Vol. 1 - $9.99
• Kill Bill, Vol. 2 - $9.99
• The Fast & Furious Franchise - $69.99
- The Fast & The Furious
- 2 Fast 2 Furious
- The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift
- Fast & Furious 4
- Fast Five
- Fast & Furious 6

and just for the hell of it...

[Video Games]

• Grand Theft Auto V - $33.99
• The Last of Us - Free
• Fallout 3 - $10

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This is definitely my last Holiday Haul! :p

Since Black Friday the wife has been wanting to open our Willy Wonka 40th Anniversary Box Set! :angry: I kept on telling her "NO!" and "its a collectors edition!" She grew tired and showed up after work with this! EEK! I love my damn wife! :scat:

View attachment 56362

View attachment 56363

LOL! She told me, "I couldnt find you any WONKA bars so I got you your favorite!" I had no idea Snickers came in this size!!!!!!!!!!!! EEK! :LOL: :scat: :scat:

View attachment 56365

Now I have 2 Wonka Sets! :thumbs: One for me and one for her! :p
53,686 and 63,680 out of 100,000! :thumbs:

View attachment 56366

My Complete WONKA Collection! My 40th Anniversary Set(s) and Digibook! :scat: :LOL: :oohyeah:

View attachment 56367

:movie:

my black friday hauls (so far, i'm still waiting for the "watchmen collector's edition", "cockoo's nest collector's edition" and the "drive-in 200 movie collection" and some other items from amazon.com.) and i couldn't help myself but putting my "breaking bad" barrel also on the picture.

i got a lot of box sets, titles from vinegar syndrome, kino kontrovers and blue underground to complete my collections, and many more.
;)

2013-12-30 11.44.31.jpg

2013-12-30 11.50.16.jpg

2013-12-30 11.53.02.jpg

and some steelbooks i got recently for quite cheap:

2013-12-30 12.14.06.jpg

now thats a haul!

In the Steelbooks at the bottom the Gremlins stands out - I've never seen the steelbook before and thought it an easy pass but may have to reconsider as it looks good

now thats a haul!

In the Steelbooks at the bottom the Gremlins stands out - I've never seen the steelbook before and thought it an easy pass but may have to reconsider as it looks good

"gremlins" is really a very well done steelbook, one of the better ones from zavvi. i ordered for 8GBP (with discounts), and of course it's worth it at that price. but i can also recommend "the goonies", "the prestige" and "zatoichi" steelbooks, also on the good side of zavvi exclusives. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.