Black Friday/Holidays 2013-What have you scored so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought i was done early friday morning, ended up biting the bullet on Metro Last Light for $19.99 for the PS3 and season 5 of Fringe for $19.

:scat: :LOL: :oohyeah: :movie: :thumbs:

BlackFridayHaul.jpg

Slipcovers2.jpg

(the Jaws Digibook was actually from Zavvi, I just received it yesterday :p)

Now I'm just waiting to receive these items in the mail:

1. Game of Thrones Season 1 and 2 from Amazon.com ($20 each)!!!
  2. Willy Wonka BluRay 40th Ann. Box ($20 from BB)
  3. $3.99 BluRays from BB - Passion of the Christ/Kick Ass/21 Jump Street/ and Marley and Me :)

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Criterion Samurai Trilogy- I am going to be killed slowly for buying it, but I've wanted this for so long even though my girlfriend is fed up with the genre

Reactions: popculturefanatic
I was trying really hard not to spend much money this black Friday and only get a couple movies, then the weekend deals hit. Now I've added Taken, Taken 2, The Mentalist S5 DVD, and Terminator (remastered).

And I remembered to click the HDN amazon link this time :thumbs:

Last edited:
I was trying really hard not to spend much money this black Friday and only get a couple movies

I feel ya I was trying to limit myself to 5-6 movies. I believe im around 16 ish right now :hilarious:

Picked up
Rio and Argo from walmart tonight for $4 each.

Then got the santa clause set ordered from amazon tonight as well....

Tomorrow starts cyber mon and I have the day off. Im terrified on what I may cave in on ....

Most of my items I've ordered have shipped or are preparing to ship from Amazon.com

Been a nice year for me for Black Friday, certainly got some billy bargains!

Reactions: popculturefanatic
a pretty light haul for me this season. There were some amazon lightning deals I would've like to have grabbed (Revolution season 1 blu-ray for $10) and a lot of great deals I wanted to buy in store but decided to pass on (Game of Thrones blu seasons for $20, Boardwalk Empire blu seasons for less than $20). Would've loved to have found any of the X-Men movies with a slip, but only found a single Wolverine Origins.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.