Black Hawk Down (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchivdvd Exclusive No.32) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 29, 2016
Purchase link: Black Hawk Down - Pre-order March 11 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Timezone converter HERE
Price: $34.99
Note: 2,000 Copies + Numbered Sticker

12794677_1841085699451972_7802872983350052910_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! My wife's the same. She said she's waiting for me to kick it coz she knows she's sitting on a goldmine!! :D

Not sure they'll be worth that much by the time I eventually do check out (hopefully!!) :p :)

I feel like it will go on how certain Directors , Actors ect will be remembered and revered .

The hubby dosen't get it at all especially the multiples :banghead: .

Keep telling him if he gave me more I might not buy as many movies :p o_O :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

This one is deffinately going to be worth the Double Dip :thumbs: .

Don't worry, these will probably all end up on eBay. Eventually selling for cost or below! Just look at Kimchi Iron Man!
tis true.

I ended up swapping my Play.com Iron Man for the Kimchi Lenti(via sell/buy ebay) and it worked out at only a few pounds differance after selling the play.com version.

Maybe that's because there are a thousand other (and better) Iron Man Steels out there.
tis true.

I loved my play.com steel, but as I display my steels, and the kimchi lenti is basically the same imiage(but better due to the lenti transition effect) I decided to cave.

part of me is a tad gutted to miss out on this release, but I may see if I can score a cheaper version from ebay at some point.
Did cave for the extended DVD version a few days ago, for my other half, and at the suggestion of a helpful member on here :)
He'll be so pleased as he's only ever had the 3 disc UK DVD set, and despite it being his favourite movie, I dont believe he's even aware of the extended cut(I'm the movie nut of the two of us, but he's coming round as a fan. lol)