Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 29, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK (30,37 €)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited 2001 numbered copies

received_1296778440338707.jpeg

12509360_1270151379668080_1794402224737749167_n.jpg 12642446_1270151423001409_3478192564328949874_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Be honest mate with FA you can't go wrong. Excellent quality, excellent GBs and all for a nice price! :thumbs:

As already said great forums here and great people. People have been fantastic to me and to everyone who joins. Any questions you've got don't be afraid to ask. Enjoy your time here mate! :happy:

I like the idea of the group buy.Do i just keep a eye out on the threads?Because im looking to get sicario and dredd from film arena if i can.After seeing pics uploaded im even more hyped for my black mass

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I like the idea of the group buy.Do i just keep a eye out on the threads?Because im looking to get sicario and dredd from film arena if i can. After seeing pics uploaded im even more hyped for my black mass

Yes, at the top of each of those release threads, click (or tap if on mobile) on "watch thread" then select whether you want to receive email alerts or not. Whenever there's an update, you'll receive a notification, provided you visit the thread after receiving the said notification, so that future alerts keep being sent to you (that's how the software works).

You can also subscribe to the GBs section HERE to be alerted when a new thread is posted etc...

P.S.: I fixed the misquote in your post.

Reactions: Ibfear
Yes, at the top of each of those release threads, click (or tap if on mobile) on "watch thread" then select whether you want to receive email alerts or not. Whenever there's an update, you'll receive a notification, provided you visit the thread after receiving the said notification, so that future alerts keep being sent to you (that's how the software works).

You can also subscribe to the GBs section HERE to be alerted when a new thread is posted etc...

P.S.: I fixed the misquote in your post.
Ha thanks i didnt think it posted properly first time

Reactions: IRON MAN
@harry @paulboland I can tell you right now how the @Actarus documentary will sound like. :naughty:

A mix of the following words and their synonyms and other variants: lush - sexy - exquisite - breathtaking - gorgeous - appetising. All of that injected with giggles, laughs and moans, not necessarily in that order. :p

You're welcome :LOL:

:LOL:Make it 100 copies numbered and we have a Grail :D:hilarious:

@harry @paulboland I can tell you right now how the @Actarus documentary will sound like. :naughty:

A mix of the following words and their synonyms and other variants: lush - sexy - exquisite - breathtaking - gorgeous - appetising. All of that injected with giggles, laughs and moans, not necessarily in that order. :p

Let's not forget plenty of drool! :LOL:

Reactions: harry and Actarus

hahahaha @Apollon you are crazy :p I am lauging for real here lol that would not be far from reality :hilarious:

@harry @paulboland @Obi Wan Dandobi you guys are crazy too :rofl:

wow. it's always very amazing to me when I completely miss out on a GB here.:grumpy: I've checked this thread more than 20 times in the past few weeks, easily. I always look at the top and see "Release Date: TBD" and figure that I'll just wait until it's time. Then I just clicked into this thread again tonight, and saw the "Group buy:hosted by carllenc" and thought. "oh wow! it's finally open!! I hope I'm not too late!". So I go to the thread (this is just about 5 minutes ago btw) and see that the GB has been closed for more than a month, and not only did I miss it, but I missed it so horribly that it is like I suddenly warped through time. I thought the GB was still waiting to be opened, and yet somehow, it's been closed since March! o_O

I know you can subscribe to threads, but with so many releases always coming out, the idea of subscribing to every thread is insanely dizzying to me. :smashed:

Does anyone have any advice on how to not miss out on these releases in epic failure style as I seem to be able to accomplish, even as a very very active member here? This is like, the 4th time this has happened, and every time, it feels like a twilight zone in my world. Like how on earth could I have let this happen? :bored: It's a bit discouraging to be honest. :ugh: :sour:

wow. it's always very amazing to me when I completely miss out on a GB here.:grumpy: I've checked this thread more than 20 times in the past few weeks, easily. I always look at the top and see "Release Date: TBD" and figure that I'll just wait until it's time. Then I just clicked into this thread again tonight, and saw the "Group buy:hosted by carllenc" and thought. "oh wow! it's finally open!! I hope I'm not too late!". So I go to the thread (this is just about 5 minutes ago btw) and see that the GB has been closed for more than a month, and not only did I miss it, but I missed it so horribly that it is like I suddenly warped through time. I thought the GB was still waiting to be opened, and yet somehow, it's been closed since March! o_O

I know you can subscribe to threads, but with so many releases always coming out, the idea of subscribing to every thread is insanely dizzying to me. :smashed:

Does anyone have any advice on how to not miss out on these releases in epic failure style as I seem to be able to accomplish, even as a very very active member here? This is like, the 4th time this has happened, and every time, it feels like a twilight zone in my world. Like how on earth could I have let this happen? :bored: It's a bit discouraging to be honest. :ugh: :sour:
Sorry you missed out, but its been in the OP that's at the top of the page for over a month. Also when you start seeing pics of a finalized steelbook, its a good indicator that the GB has been open and more than likely closed. So in the future i would check the OP as the GB link is most likely going to be there. You can also subscribe to the thread, but you might not want all the notifications. Also just check the GB thread time to time, if it's just opened it going to be near the top. Hope that helps and better luck in the future.

Reactions: harry