Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 29, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK (30,37 €)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited 2001 numbered copies

received_1296778440338707.jpeg

12509360_1270151379668080_1794402224737749167_n.jpg 12642446_1270151423001409_3478192564328949874_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way collector or Carl can contact me, please? I know you guys are busy, but after 4 weeks, there is no hint of my last 4 purchases being posted or any response to my message.Thanks.

I gave you a hint already.

now : have you contacted them and explained your issue. carl and collector cannot contact you unless you let them know your issue.

let us know what have done, not just ask for help.

thanks !

Thank you for your advice, but I've purchased a fair few Filmarena steels, and I'm aware of protocol and etiquette and have already contacted collector, but no response, hence the message on here to try get their attention as I know they are both busy. Hopefully Apollon's plea will hurry things along.

Thank you for your advice, but I've purchased a fair few Filmarena steels, and I'm aware of protocol and etiquette and have already contacted collector, but no response, hence the message on here to try get their attention as I know they are both busy. Hopefully Apollon's plea will hurry things along.

... if you are replying. pls include original message. helps to keep track. cheers.

Received my copy yesterday. Lovely release. I actually had second thoughts about grabbing this since I wasn't too impressed by the film but these premium steelbooks are so exquisite that they're really hard to resist. The quality of FA slips are phenomenal (they feel like skin lol). Can't wait to see what FA does with Papillon & Shawshank

Received my plastic shells yesterday, so decided to open up my last four purchases and put them in their new home........... Gutted to find a scratch on this one. Has this happened with anyone's? Don't know what to do since I've been collecting them with a specific number? If Carl has any left, do I loose that number? Cheers