Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 29, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK (30,37 €)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited 2001 numbered copies

received_1296778440338707.jpeg

12509360_1270151379668080_1794402224737749167_n.jpg 12642446_1270151423001409_3478192564328949874_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope FA move on from flip flop lentis at some point and focus on lentis with depth.

Just my opinion.
100% wholeheartedly agree... :thumbs:

FA could seriously up their game even further if they're willing to take this constructive feedback on board. I love FA and their releases but if they chose to stray away from "flip/flop" and focus more on "depth" one in a while, it surely can't be a bad thing... Just my 2 cents too :p

100% wholeheartedly agree... :thumbs:

FA could seriously up their game even further if they're willing to take this constructive feedback on board. I love FA and their releases but if they chose to stray away from "flip/flop" and focus more on "depth" one in a while, it surely can't be a bad thing... Just my 2 cents too :p
How about "flip-flop" plus "depth" at the same time....:hungry: I think more will agree with this option:rofl:

Reactions: severo
How about "flip-flop" plus "depth" at the same time....:hungry: I think more will agree with this option:rofl:
I don't think it's an either or, as far as I can remember I haven't seen a Flip-flop lenti that has great depth before. I think it must be too difficult to combine the two. I do like the changing image lentis though, when done well they can look very good.

Reactions: harry
Making depth lentis would essentially make already excellent releases perfect releases in my opinion

Would make it so much better

I'm really not a fan of the flip flop effect bar a few lenti slips and much prefer depth.
It's one of the things that puts me off these releases sometimes
(Also after purchasing my first blu fans and PA steels their slips are extremely sturdy and more solid which puts me off the thinner slips from FA & kimchi a little bit now now)

The fantastic four lenti looks ok with the flip flop fire effect

But then i only own two and luckily the John wick Angel lenti is not flip flop but seriously lacks in depth and is slightly blurry and the Birdman lenti slip which I really like is much clearer plus it's more like kimchi's eternal sunshine with just a part of the image disappearing.