Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that having a copy to simply sell on straight away shows no interest in collecting and purely for profit for your own pocket. That being said, as much as against it I am myself I also know there's very little (if anything) any of us can do about it. On the back of that, some genuinely want a collection and want to scalp too.

My issue isn't so much that 'straight scalp' of buying up copies to sell on... it's more to do with people pretending they don't do it when they do for fear of being banned from forums or groups etc, so they stay quiet and skulk about sniffing out their copies here and there. Can't stop that either. Scalping isn't illegal and it's only immoral to those who oppose it, and sadly will continue. On a personal level I don't care that it happens as long as I obtain my own copy for me to enjoy through fair means and I don't see any BS from anybody doing it. Anything I do sell on (which has been VERY limited and to only specific people) has been items sat around for a few years, mainly opened/sealed zavvi steels at cost or less for me to claw back some money to put towards these nicer releases. The people I have sold to can vouch for that too. I'm looking out for me and only me unless I can do somebody a fair favour, because that mindset of buying an Avengers Ultron Nova set for £400 is silly to me personally, but it's not being 'ripped off' if you are prepared to pay that much for it. I don't blame scalpers for doing what they do but I don't think it's right to hop into a group buy and take away copies to sell on that others may genuinely want in their collections. Unfortunately it cannot be proven or stopped but you know what my biggest peeve of it is? When people sell on at over the odds but won't drop their pricing because they say "this is what I paid for it... no can do i'm afraid"... well, if they wanted it that badly in the first place to pay over the odds themselves then why are they selling on again straight away? You just know they obtained it via scalping and are looking to profit, but there we go. It's something that will go on forever. I think just be happy you get a copy as I'm always grateful to get the editions I want/need here.

Opinions will always differ and I know myself what I see from my own experiences over the years, which is why I stick to coming here and collecting to enjoy. The releases that have passed me by are not unaffordable at all, it just may take longer to save the money to buy one but in the meantime while they are all out there floating around in scalping world here I am buying up the new release at the price I want to pay, and when those sell out at least I have comfort in knowing I already have mine. Releases will only get better as time goes on and everything else always drops in price eventually, however long it takes.

I liked your words.

You are the member that has best arguing your words after my comment.

I did not say that people can not sell their old editions. For example, I accept that someone gets 10-15 $ of benefit. But double or triple the price seems immoral to me. For example, I am looking for Averngers Ultron Novamedia, either Ironman-Hulk, Captain America- Black Widow, or Scarlet Witch, and the prices are double and triple.

My proposal was about this specific case. The raffle is an abnormal or special situation.

I just wanted to make a proposal so that nobody had to pay a higher price because of the speculation.

This is a forum, and as such can be made propositions.I did it with my best intention. that nobody will pay more. That the people who obtained the edition as a collector, not as speculators. It seems that my proposal did not please anyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
I liked your words.

But double or triple the price seems immoral to me.

No its not immoral, THAT'S collecting! would you expect to pay $15 on top for the Beatles White album or Amazing Spider-Man #1? of course not. Many steels skyrocket in value because they are popular/rare/sought after. It's the nature of collecting!

No its not immoral, THAT'S collecting! would you expect to pay $15 on top for the Beatles White album or Amazing Spider-Man #1? of course not. Many steels skyrocket in value because they are popular/rare/sought after. It's the nature of collecting!
He is not talking about items that increase in value over time and eventually become collectors items that are sought after and therefore expensive.

He is talking about multiple copies bought on release day and immediately flipped for triple the value by scumbags.

BIG DIFFERENCE

He is not talking about items that increase in value over time and eventually become collectors items that are sought after and therefore expensive.

He is talking about multiple copies bought on release day and immediately flipped for triple the value by scumbags.

BIG DIFFERENCE

EXACTLY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for understanding and help me explain what I want to say :LOL:

My English level must be very bad :sick:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad

BIG DIFFERENCE

I keep seeing people making this distinction.

I have had to pay extra myself early on for a release and I have also been thankful that there are people selling editions on so I can still get my hands on them. If they all ended up in the hands of die hard collectors from the off, I might never get an edition of a release I miss.

As such, while I don't like paying extra, I accept the principals of supply and demand.

As I see you post on the subject quite a lot, my one question to you and anyone of the same thinking is what time frame is acceptable for it to be considered "over time" as opposed to "immediately"?

Not trying to argue against what you think or anything, just curious really.

• Thanks
Reactions: nkb32 and Danny
Does anyone have an idea how much this will cost including shipping to uk please.
I don't think anyone knows for sure, the actual editions are not known yet to the public, but it may turn out to be around $75 for a double lenticular, if there is one.

There will be 4 editions for the release: Double Lenti, Single Lenti, Full Slip, and 1/4 slip. One click boxset will contain 3 editions except 1/4 slip edition. For members purchasing both 1 click boxset and 1/4 slip edition, they will receive a Black Panther storage box. The VIP pre-ordering is set to start in early July. Thank you for your interests!

From Kevin