Montreal
Release date: May 15, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4k.jpg 2d.jpg
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beuna Vista Disney you SUCK!!!! Can you please hire a good competent artist that understands collectors. This Black Panther release is the WORST, SIMPLE ART WORK that can ever be on a steelbook!! Horrible..

There is no creativity and the FANS make better steelbook covers then Beuna Vista/Disney does and they are suppose to be the professionals... DISNEY, YOU SUCK!!!

PLEASE, FIRE YOUR ENTIRE MARVEL MARKETING TEAM IN CHARGE OF MAKING STEELBOOK ART and hire actual creative artist that will give us more vibrant and dynamic artwork. Not this lazy, half a** art that you put no thought into..

Obviously, people will buy it because they want this movie part of their Marvel collection as well as they enjoy the movie, but these steelbooks are made for collectors and you clearly do not understnad that Simple, Lazy art on steelbooks is not acceptable to the mass collectors! If I wanted Simple, I would buy the simple plastic case version!

Some odd balls collectors will like simple art on a steelbook, but when you have such a bland cover I truly scratch my head and ask myself can you please hire a passionate marketing team to make your steelbooks vibrantly attractive versus some Joe Shmoe putting anything on the cover not caring just to get their job done faster... That’s NONSENSE!

Guess what Buena Vista/Disney, YOU SUCK! Every crappy steelbook you make Im gonna steal it because if you dont care to put full efforts into your collectible products Disney, then I dont care to pay for it!

The mock ups from some members here are much better and they should hire these members because fans always create a spectacular mock up compared to these companies making lame steelbooks. They can make them amazing, but they dont give a F**k when all they care about is greedy profits..

Can business owners, please hire good talent and not some cheap lazy artists that don’t understand the mass collectors by releasing this garbage steelbook... What a shame!!!

Yes, we know business’s want to make maxium money, but you can still show some passion, listen to your fans and still make good money without putting out cheap crappy products. The studios with Beuna Vista just give fans a middle finger instead and do their own LAME Designs for these steelbooks which results in steelbooks from Best Buy like Black Panther looking like total Shi*!

My 10 year old niece can make a better cover!

The fan on this thread that made the steelbook mock up with Black Panther standing on top of the huge sculpted Panther Mountain overlooking his Beatulul colorful City into the Night, stretching the city onto the back cover is what should be displayed on this steel and not some lazy simple Art!

On these steelbooks the Metal material makes art work pop with high details vibrantly. Black Panther overlooking the whole City would be very vivid on a steelbook, but they chose to use the bare metal and a splattered paint Lame Panther on the front instead.

Hey Disney, heres an idea... When you know a good amount of time when you will release these products, how about on Disney.com take a steelbook survey. You can have a voting poll with a few concepts which is more on the lines of a Blufans design which is not hard to do and a few options of art work and let the public vote on steelbook packaging because once again Buena Vista, YOU SUCK AT IT!

Best Buy, or WWE steelbook art work is getting worse as time goes on and is getting even lazier with these crappy non creative designs! They could have had the purple in his suit be reflcetive and make cool effects on the steelbook but instead they put some bland art looking all monotoned... That is not a good look for steelbooks that are intended for beautiful art that pops vividly to the eyes... This Black Panther steelboook looks unfinished as well as ugly with crappy paint splatter..

Also, the Title on the spine is tiny and not even Sharp... The resolution is actually blurry on the Spine and Marvel studios is written so tiny it just looks like the deisgner copied and pasted the images; even a blurry logo for the spine and just slapped it together with no passion at all.

People in this job field need to have passion and you can clearly see the Beuna Vista design team is truly lacking in actually caring for their loyal fans! The results are disconnected designers making steelbooks supposedly for the fans, but fail to understand that simple art should be left off of First release steelbooks...

If you want to test a simple design for a steelboook then do that when you will re release steelbooks of this same movie like every 2 years or so and not the initial release. This plain steel is disappointing and Most Best Buy steels are these days.

No 3D To the US, but to the rest of the World,, Buena Vista/DISNEY YOU SUCK!!!! Meanwhile every 3D Marvel movie to be released in the states is sold out. Go figure??? Why no Thor Ragnarok 3D or Black Panther 3D, but you can release Dr. strange in 3D and others which are all Sold out!!!

DISNEY with all your profits how about hiring a steelbook R&D team to understand your steelbook as well as 3D customers because you do NOT have a clue!!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles